Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


Very Visible Spirit And More Than 1

Old man demon multiple

  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 lorac61469

lorac61469

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

View PostMichali, on 29 November 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:



Its the front door. Yes, it did have a window.

My opinion, itís just something outside. Neighbors house, something on the porch, sky and clouds. Youíre seeing a face or a figure because itís the way our brains work like seeing things in the clouds.

Edited by lorac61469, 29 November 2017 - 04:24 PM.


#22 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 29 November 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:



My opinion, it’s just something outside. Neighbors house, something on the porch, sky and clouds. You’re seeing a face or a figure because it’s the way our brains work like seeing things in the clouds.

Not with a thick curtain on the window. And I'm not an imaginitive person anyway; however, you're welcome to your opinion.

#23 lorac61469

lorac61469

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

View PostMichali, on 29 November 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:



Not with a thick curtain on the window. And I'm not an imaginitive person anyway; however, you're welcome to your opinion.

And how was I to know there was a thick curtain?

Pareidolia has nothing to do with imagination. Pareidolia (/pśrɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists (e.g. in random data).

Anyhow, you say you arenít an imaginative person yet you think you photographed a demon. Ok.

Edited by lorac61469, 29 November 2017 - 05:07 PM.


#24 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 29 November 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:



And how was I to know there was a thick curtain?

Pareidolia has nothing to do with imagination. Pareidolia (/pśrɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists (e.g. in random data).

Anyhow, you say you arenít an imaginative person yet you think you photographed a demon. Ok.

Well, you never asked if there was a curtain. Spirits are well known for appearing in windows and mirrors also.
I know it's a grainy picture, being a copy of another photo, but why can't the people trying so hard to prove me wrong at least try just as hard to look past the blur? The few facial features that are visible, look very clear to me.
And why would thinking I have a photograph of a demon make me imaginitive?? Because you don't believe in them? Well, it's not at all imaginitive, especially with the experiences at that house...which I already mentioned having 2 spirit encounters, but no one even cared to ask about that.

Edited by Michali, 29 November 2017 - 05:31 PM.


#25 Vlawde

Vlawde

    Seance

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,806 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fair Oaks Ca
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

I'd like to hear about your encounters, please share!

By the way, pareidolia is really a thing. In EVP's blown up version, in the gray area just to to the right of your mom's head, I see big blocky letters. APT on the top and DUE underneath that. Of course, that's an illusion caused by distortion/pixels and how my mind interprets it. I'm just saying that as an example as to why maybe you see a certain thing and others something else or nothing
Posted Image

#26 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

    Lead Moderator

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:My House
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

lorac and michali, simmer down now. It's not worth getting into a fight over opinions.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#27 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:18 PM

View PostVlawde, on 29 November 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

I'd like to hear about your encounters, please share!

By the way, pareidolia is really a thing. In EVP's blown up version, in the gray area just to to the right of your mom's head, I see big blocky letters. APT on the top and DUE underneath that. Of course, that's an illusion caused by distortion/pixels and how my mind interprets it. I'm just saying that as an example as to why maybe you see a certain thing and others something else or nothing

I'd love to share my experiences with people who are actually interested... But for some reason I feel like I might just get ridiculed some more if I share it in here...

#28 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Crazy...Wanna Come?

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

View PostMichali, on 29 November 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

Thank you all for the welcome! The purple rectangle, right side, is the main one I'm talking about. I don't know about the pink box for sure. I know there is a couch there. I think some of that could just be camera distortion, though I don't really think all of it is. Obviously this is a photo taken of another photo, so I'm trying to get the original. My mom has it. The area I mentioned, though, can't possibly be distortion. The detail of two faces is just too clear. The white one looks to me like an older man facing slightly to the right and bent over a bit, and the one on the right appears to be a dark color, maybe bluish or gray, very straight posture, seems to be hiding behind the old man, and sort of looks like a horn on its head too.


Gotcha. The pink-circled area is a chair/couch. The purple area is where to look.

I do see the white fuzzies, there. I do vaguely see an old man face.

The problem is that it's a copy of a photo and the "faces" look like smudges to us. Can you find the original photo and not a copy?
Posted Image

#29 Vlawde

Vlawde

    Seance

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,806 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fair Oaks Ca
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

Like SpukiKitty said in her post under your original post, we do tend to try and rule out natural causes for photos, since there so many things that can be misconstrued as paranormal that are relatively common in photography. When someone post a photo, they are asking for opinions, and you go some good ones IMO. I didn't see anyone be rude or ridicule you. I've been on tons of investigations and have taken a lot of still photos, but haven't felt any showed any spirits, although I did experience some activity and collect some audio and video evidence. I know some may disagree with me, but based on experience, I think photos rarely ever capture a ghost.

When it comes to personal experiences, most of us have had them or we probably wouldn't be here. So feel free to relate your experiences.
Posted Image

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

Sorry Michali.... I'll take a look at your photo tomorrow. I think tact is an issue on the forums sometimes. When we see something differently than the one submitting the photo, our comments can come across as rude and inconsiderate at times.

Is the blob figure on the glass or in front of the glass what we are talking about?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#31 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:35 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 29 November 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

Sorry Michali.... I'll take a look at your photo tomorrow. I think tact is an issue on the forums sometimes. When we see something differently than the one submitting the photo, our comments can come across as rude and inconsiderate at times.

Is the blob figure on the glass or in front of the glass what we are talking about?

Posted Image

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about, but I actually think there are two there. If you would notice the color difference between what appears to be the left eye and right eye. I see what appears to be an old man on the left side looking towards the right (in the picture, at least) which shows only the side of his face. And behind him appears to be another spirit that only shows half of his face standing very straight behind the old man. Thanks for taking a look at it.

#32 EVP

EVP

    Earthbound Spirit

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Connecticut
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

I take it this image was a scan from a film camera. The differences in coloration can come from degrading of the chemicals used to process the film. Once you couple in digitializing it can magnify differences even more. Scanners have come a long way in accurate color and resolution but there is a huge difference when you factor in cost of the equipment. Much like the difference you can see in a cell camera image compared to a professional full frame or medium format camera.

Here's a scan of my car that I bought in 1977 and shot with film. You can see the degrading from 40 years of aging. This was shot with an expensive SLR in it's day. This is a scan of the image.

Posted Image

Edited by EVP, 29 November 2017 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,795 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

View PostMichali, on 29 November 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about, but I actually think there are two there. If you would notice the color difference between what appears to be the left eye and right eye. I see what appears to be an old man on the left side looking towards the right (in the picture, at least) which shows only the side of his face. And behind him appears to be another spirit that only shows half of his face standing very straight behind the old man. Thanks for taking a look at it.

I see what you're talking about, Michali. I enhanced the 1st picture which allowed the two faces to stand out a bit more. And they look pretty cool! But unfortunately, the enlargement and enhancements made it even more pixelated. But at least we get a better view of what we might have here, and that's two faces. :)  But the downside is, we can't really count it as a supernatural capture for any one of at least three reasons.

1. Glass can create a gazillion mystery images all by itself (glare, smudges, flash, etc.).
2. It's much too pixelated to separate real from false positive.
3. The dark poor quality of the image makes us have to rely too much on our own imagination.

I personally think you might have something here. But like I said, it would be hard to prove. There's just to much resistance.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#34 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,461 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:01 AM

Posted Image

Thank you for sharing your picture :yes: It is interesting finding something in our old pictures.

:shocked: What is that thing on the bottom of the image  it looks like a cartoon cat :confused0068:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#35 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:13 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 29 November 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

I see what you're talking about, Michali. I enhanced the 1st picture which allowed the two faces to stand out a bit more. And they look pretty cool! But unfortunately, the enlargement and enhancements made it even more pixelated. But at least we get a better view of what we might have here, and that's two faces. :)  But the downside is, we can't really count it as a supernatural capture for any one of at least three reasons.

1. Glass can create a gazillion mystery images all by itself (glare, smudges, flash, etc.).
2. It's much too pixelated to separate real from false positive.
3. The dark poor quality of the image makes us have to rely too much on our own imagination.

I personally think you might have something here. But like I said, it would be hard to prove. There's just to much resistance.


That's why I can't wait to get the original from my mom!! I'm sure there is something there. It fits perfectly with the encounters I had there too. And, one of the things I thought was the scariest discovery about this is (I know some would think it's just stupidity) that the one encounter I had was a spirit whispering into my left ear (exactly like this spirit is to the left of the old man). I could even feel it's "breath" coming from behind my left ear.

So, this particular day, when I was about 6 or 7, I was standing in the kitchen holding a butter knife for my mom to use as a screwdriver to hang up a picture. She stood on a chair and stretched to reach above to where she was placing the picture (of Jesus), and as she reached, her foot would slip up out of her shoe; and that's when this spirit said, "stab her in the foot with it". I immediately said, "NO!", but I remember thinking what a stupid thing to tell me to do, it's not even sharp...(thinking, why??)

And another experience was of a military man (shadow man), Indian or Civil War attire, that repeated over and over, "I'm going to kill you", until it was removed from the room forcibly by other powers that I was unable to see, but I saw it lifted and...  Well, I don't feel the best sharing that all here, at this moment. It was a very intense experience. I was about 5 that time.

Thanks again for taking a look at my photo!! As soon as I'm able to get the original, I will get it posted on the forum. :thanks:

#36 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Crazy...Wanna Come?

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 29 November 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

I see what you're talking about, Michali. I enhanced the 1st picture which allowed the two faces to stand out a bit more. And they look pretty cool! But unfortunately, the enlargement and enhancements made it even more pixelated. But at least we get a better view of what we might have here, and that's two faces. :)  But the downside is, we can't really count it as a supernatural capture for any one of at least three reasons.

1. Glass can create a gazillion mystery images all by itself (glare, smudges, flash, etc.).
2. It's much too pixelated to separate real from false positive.
3. The dark poor quality of the image makes us have to rely too much on our own imagination.

I personally think you might have something here. But like I said, it would be hard to prove. There's just to much resistance.

Posted Image

Posted Image


I'll see if I can make the faces un-pixelate by blurring the pic a bit....I also did a bunch of outlines with the results and made it a collage....
Posted Image
....Here's what I think I might see. Is this what Michali sees? Also; There MIGHT be a third figure.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 30 November 2017 - 12:19 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Vlawde

Vlawde

    Seance

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,806 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fair Oaks Ca
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Spuki, in the two top photos above in the left brownish area, do you see the letters PT? Upper left edge
Posted Image

#38 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

    Residual Haunting

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Crazy...Wanna Come?

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

View PostVlawde, on 30 November 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Spuki, in the two top photos above in the left brownish area, do you see the letters PT? Upper left edge

OH YEAH! I SEE THAT AS CLEAR AS DAY!

Okay; Not a bearded guy! A "PT". That makes more sense!

In regards to your last statement before this one....

View PostVlawde, on 29 November 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

Like SpukiKitty said in her post under your original post, we do tend to try and rule out natural causes for photos, since there so many things that can be misconstrued as paranormal that are relatively common in photography. When someone post a photo, they are asking for opinions, and you go some good ones IMO. I didn't see anyone be rude or ridicule you. I've been on tons of investigations and have taken a lot of still photos, but haven't felt any showed any spirits, although I did experience some activity and collect some audio and video evidence. I know some may disagree with me, but based on experience, I think photos rarely ever capture a ghost.

When it comes to personal experiences, most of us have had them or we probably wouldn't be here. So feel free to relate your experiences.

....I WROTE THIS A WHILE BACK In a thread concerning debunking the famous "Boothill Ghost" photo....

Quote

It's kind of a bummer when a famous, "true proof" paranormal photo turns out to be bupkus. However, it's a victory for critical thinking. I'm certain there's evidence & proof of "spiritual/paranormal" stuff out there, but it's very rare & probably not going to be super-spectacular "OMG! I PHOTOGRAPHED IT! IT'S SO CLEAR AS DAY!".

I look at it this way. You have three planes of existence, Material/Physical, Mental/Astral & Spiritual/Causal. They exist on a spectrum. All are perfectly normal and fully natural, no "supernatural/woo woo" neccessary. Reality is made up of different planes just as light is made up of different colors.

Now, [Enters METAPHYSICAL SCIENCE THEORY 3000 MODE] Physical best preceives Physical, Astral best preceives Astral & Causal best preceives Causal. However, it works like stairs or ascending levels. Physical can precieve Astral (via daydreaming, imagination, dreams, mind stuff). Likewise, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that one in the Astral might be able to preceive the Causal.

Thus, the best way to precieve the Spiritual is via the mind, not cameras.

Rememember that "Phantom Coal Truck" in another thread? The couple saw a real honest-to-goodness, totally solid, regular coal truck driving down the street. However, when they photographed it, all they got was some weird streaking effect on the photo of an empty street rather than a photo of a big ugly truck. Presuming that the couple aren't pulling our leg or using Photoshop on an empty street photo, all I could say that their minds could clearly preceive the truck but the photo couldn't pick it up. The couple's Astral senses could only pick up the Causal coal truck, not a Physical camera.

In a nutshell, spirits & ghost sighting might be genuine but it's only the mind's eye that allows a person to see it, not cameras.

Genuine, clear, photographic evidence would be EXTREMELY rare or impossible to get.

The best evidence would probably not involve photos, rather it would involve other means be it eyewitness accounts, EMF readings, EVPs, etc. However, even these need to be examined on a case by case basis.

Sadly, we'll probably never find super evidence that would give James Randi and his ilk pause. Also, paranormal research needs it's own scientific method.

Here's that thread....
http://www.paranorma...opic=40794&st=0

Edited by SpukiKitty, 30 November 2017 - 12:32 PM.

Posted Image

#39 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 30 November 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

I'll see if I can make the faces un-pixelate by blurring the pic a bit....I also did a bunch of outlines with the results and made it a collage....
Posted Image
....Here's what I think I might see. Is this what Michali sees? Also; There MIGHT be a third figure.

Attached File  me and mom and spirits.jpg   73.19K   5 downloads

You got it, the old man and the demon behind him! Only, I don't see the old man as looking goofy. Where you have that big ear, I see it as hair, like he is bald on top with hair in the back.  I tried to roughly pencil in how I see it.  And, I penciled in another possible spirit that is off to the right. I don't know how to get my photos to show up larger like you all have them. Hopefully you can see it okay. Oh, yeah... and another that I see really misty like right behind my mom and me. It doesn't seem to fit in as part of the clutter in the background, but it's not at all clear like the others.

Edited by Michali, 30 November 2017 - 01:35 PM.


#40 Michali

Michali

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

View PostEVP, on 29 November 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

I take it this image was a scan from a film camera. The differences in coloration can come from degrading of the chemicals used to process the film. Once you couple in digitializing it can magnify differences even more. Scanners have come a long way in accurate color and resolution but there is a huge difference when you factor in cost of the equipment. Much like the difference you can see in a cell camera image compared to a professional full frame or medium format camera.

Here's a scan of my car that I bought in 1977 and shot with film. You can see the degrading from 40 years of aging. This was shot with an expensive SLR in it's day. This is a scan of the image.

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure the color degrading is  usually fairly consistent throughout the whole photo though, not split right between what distinctly appears as two separate faces. Anyway, I'll hopefully have the original photo soon and can scan it into the computer instead of using a copy that my mom had taken with a digital camera.
Nice car, BTW!

Edited by Michali, 30 November 2017 - 01:59 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users