29 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:10 PM

lorac61469 I think if you read through the posts you will see the OP said it was his daughter's mobile phone case reflected from inside the house looking through a window and the joker image was reflected on an outside window some distance away...Well, I think it was a deliberate manipulation to get the image smack in the middle or one huge phone case cover. That and MacC did some analysis on the first image and it came back as it only matched editor software. Anyhow  here are his other images he posted
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,127 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

What's your thoughts on the photo, Lorac?

#23 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:45 AM

Firstly, I donít honestly know how that program that MacC uses works. If the picture had to be resized would that change the data?  Didnít Jim try it once on one of his photos and it came back with the same results?

Secondly, it wasnít reflected on the outside window across the yard, it was a reflection on the inside window and because of her position it only appeared to be in the shed window.

Personally I think it was just a fluke not a deliberate fake.

I dunno, just the feeling I get.

Edited by lorac61469, 18 December 2017 - 04:56 AM.

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:40 AM

View Postlorac61469, on 18 December 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

Firstly, I don't honestly know how that program that MacC uses works. If the picture had to be resized would that change the data?  Didn't Jim try it once on one of his photos and it came back with the same results?

Secondly, it wasn't reflected on the outside window across the yard, it was a reflection on the inside window and because of her position it only appeared to be in the shed window.

Personally I think it was just a fluke not a deliberate fake.

I dunno, just the feeling I get.

I was only going on what the OP wrote I wasn't there or privy to all his interesting reenactments or theories. BUT what the OP is asking us to consider was it had bounced off the 2 windows.

View Postgwizz41, on 15 December 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

...this led me to the conclusion that something in the background and behind the glass window or what she was wearing at the time the original photo was taken - must of been reflecting and bouncing off the 2 windows due to the early morning light.

After questioning her about what she was wearing, I then asked her about her phone case and her reply was "The Joker" which she then sent me an image of.

I don't think the "JOKER"  bounced off the 2 windows as the OP seems to suggest. I am no expert by any measure...Maybe the OP didn't mean it so literally but even if he meant the image reflected onto the inside house window, which I think did, and the angel of the phone case and the 2 window alignments showed the Joker on the 2nd window and it unintentionally ends up dead centre like it has. :confused: You know what they say "if it seems too good to be true; it normally is!   I think the OP was hoping the members here would all jump at how this image was the "Holy Grail" in ghost pictures!

I  don't know the program MacC uses either but she seems to think it's credible! As for Jim and the program; I believe there was some confusion on what might have been tried. I would have to find the post. I can't answer the resize thing maybe MacC could.

Like you I have my own feeling about the OP and it is saying "troll alert", unfortunately :confused:
Posted Image

#25 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,938 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:40 AM

It looks like it was edited out, but there was a link of a chat they posted saying we were throwing around fancy words and trying to solve the problem, and they were able to do it better than us. Kind of insulting IMO
Posted Image

#26 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,127 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

View PostVlawde, on 18 December 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

It looks like it was edited out, but there was a link of a chat they posted saying we were throwing around fancy words and trying to solve the problem, and they were able to do it better than us. Kind of insulting IMO

Yes, there were insults expressed by Gwizz41 concerning us here and mostly towards me. And to think, I was being pretty darn understanding about the whole thing. Anyway, Gwizz41 is on moderator review... so nothing else will appear on the forums from him unless it's approved.

#27 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,938 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:55 PM

Yup, like Klainey said, they were likely out to troll us from the start
Posted Image

#28 moonstone17

moonstone17

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

I don't know why, but it looks like Joker from Batman.

#29 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,127 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

View Postmoonstone17, on 26 December 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

I don't know why, but it looks like Joker from Batman.

It is the Joker, Moonstone. See post #8 on page one.

#30 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 December 2017 - 05:42 AM, said:

Hello and welcome gwizz41 I am sure your daughter is happy you solved the mystery :yes:
Hope she enjoys her new home.

Here is the image to the link :D Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users