#1 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:20 AM

Houses mysteriously pelted by stones

Residents of Garikai suburb in Bindura have been rocked by a bizarre occurrence in which stones are thrown at their houses from mysterious sources.

The Dzuda family home at number 1684 is at the center of the drama with residents saying the family has been tortured for over a month by falling rubbles, quarry stones and even donkey dung coming from all directions.

https://bulawayo24.c...byo-147642.html

Edited by MacQdor, 18 November 2018 - 09:23 AM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

Kids or neighbors.

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:58 PM

Since it's in Africa, it could be monkeys.

#4 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:46 PM

I think the locals are wise of enough to not report such a thing without first ruling out monkeys, kids or rocks from rolling hills.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

Wonder if they have any footage.

Edited by EVP, 19 November 2018 - 03:14 AM.

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:42 PM

oh good point about the monkeys! cheeky buggers
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,455 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:41 AM

Scary, even a still picture would be interesting to see, I had a look on the net to see if I could find anything but no luck. Thanks for sharing MacQ

LOL, yes, those monkeys are cheeky :rofl:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:28 PM

I've read several demonic case files where houses were pelted by rocks. One case, frogs. If it's a one time occurrence, small tornadoes or water spouts could be the origin but I cannot think of a normal cause of ongoing issues. I found an interesting article about this phenomena http://www.soul-guid...un/showers.html

Edited by Ladydi, 03 June 2019 - 06:38 PM.

#9 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:43 PM

Rosemary Ellen Guiley in "The Encyclopedia Of Ghosts & Spirits has many write ups about stone pelting in her book from the past. Primarily from the 1600-1700's but surprisingly they have all but stopped now. That and poltergeist activity just doesn't seem to take place like it once did.

In 1966 "The Warren's" while making their mark in the paranormal investigated the "Bridgeport Poltergeist" in CT. This publicity brought news agencies from around the world with film crews. In typical fashion, no evidence was captured despite all the coverage. I honestly have to see it to believe it but one of my investigator friends has witnessed someone being vaulted into the air once. As much as I'm skeptical, I believe him. I've investigated with him for over a decade and he doesn't embellish events. Both of us hold similar investigative practices.

Edited by EVP, 04 June 2019 - 03:23 PM.

#10 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:34 PM

EVP I've had experiences in life that you most likely would never believe. Some because of my own serious spiritual warfare issues and others from helping other people with those same issues. Apportation, levitation and more. Just a few years ago my son was having a sleep over with his cousins and friends and so much happened that night everyone was terrified. I had to call the kids parents in the middle of the night to come get them and stay up all night with those kids whose parents didn't answer. The next day I spent talking to outraged parents wanting to know why their children were saying all these freaky things happened. I had no choice but to tell them the truth and apologize for not knowing enough to not have anyone sleep over while we were experiencing such issues but it had been calm for a couple weeks so I thought it was safe. The kids all witnessed a pair of binoculars float up into the air and hang there for a few seconds and then shoot across the room and hit my niece. Directly after, a bunch of moths appeared in the same living room, flew over to my same niece and as soon as they got in front of her they went belly up and died and dropped onto her lap. Next the basement door flew open and hit a cabinet with a bang and (I didn't see this part because I was in the bathroom with my son. he was too frightened to go pee by himself because the bathroom faucet kept turning on and off by itself) the kids said all these 'colors' came flying out from the basement and chased them around the house. They ran into the bathroom with us and slammed the door shut and were beyond hysterical. My niece got crackers slapped out of her hands. A piece of mulch suddenly appeared on the carpet. We don't use mulch anywhere, and while we were staring at it, it floated up into the air and disappeared into the ceiling... this is a really long story so I'll end it there. I read stories such as Amityville and I laugh at how light their issues were and somehow it managed to get turned into a popular movie. I could not even call anyone for help because I knew no one would stay in my house long enough to help me anyway. BTW, the evp I kept is from this particular haunting. I had lots of evps during that time but deleted them all and somehow missed one.

#11 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:04 AM

@Ladydi

Some of what you experienced I've experienced albeit in reverse. I've seen dimes rain down from my hallway ceiling. Lot's of objects thrown. Objects becoming projectiles and missiles.
It just blows the mind to be within a few feet of this stuff - and they go moving, appearing or disappearing.

Our event lasted 4 plus years. Every now and then. Even in my new location phenomena still happens.  Water puddles. Apport and Asporting of objects.  Oh and the voices. Lot's and lots of voices, Ambient female.

enjoy
https://drive.google...XW9FYh-Bgc/view

#12 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:51 AM

I had lots of evps during that time but deleted them all and somehow missed one.

EVP's are subjective and I can't tell you the countless samples I've listened to and rejected that couldn't be ruled as nothing more than an uncontrolled recording. I'm not suggesting yours in not legit Di, but most people role model paranormal shows as legitimate audio snippets and they are not. They are nothng more than paradrama. Many people forget that AVP/EVP's need to sound like a formulated word to be relevant.

As to believable, one on the outside can only see the event as anecdotal if they did not witness the account themselves first hand especially when there is no evidence to support the claim. I can only go by my decade plus of actively investigating personally in a critical manner and removing belief from the investigation.

I will conclude that people like Dr. Barry Taff has investigated over 4,000 cases in 40 years and only come back with 4 legitimate cases. My studies pale in comparison to his but factually from his track record, legitimate phenomena seems to be virtually non existent. Your mileage may vary.

"Men who have excessive faith in their theories and ideas are not only ill
prepared in making discoveries; they also make poor observations."
---Claude Bernard---

Edited by EVP, 05 June 2019 - 10:11 AM.

#13 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:47 AM

Mac
Doesn't it feel odd to have all these experiences and know that so many people have never had even one paranormal experience? Even paranormal investigators do not witness much as those of us with spiritual warfare issues. Our stories seem so outrageous that some people will not believe it. I consider those people very lucky to not have been forced into having to believe and deal with such things in life. I just read someone's story on this site they posted awhile ago. I don't remember where it was or who it was, but they were experiencing a lot of activity and not many people replied to them. I believe it is because they did not believe the person's story. When you've had similar experiences you can tell who when someone is being honest by the type of activity they are describing.

#14 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:11 PM

EVP I am a seasoned professional demonologist. I do I know that ghost shows are fake. As I said in another post, there are not many photographs I have seen on tv or online or from paranormal groups that I believe are truly paranormal. I believe most paranormal investigators are wasting their time getting excited over photos and evps that are nothing more than apophenia. I also believe most paranormal investigators will never get true evidence nor witness anything more than hearing whispers or seeing shadows. It doesn't seem to happen like that. You may get a person who goes to a haunted location and a spirit may follow them back home so they experience activity, but that is not often. It is only certain people who will experience real paranormal phenomena. Many people's energy is not right and they can go ghost hunting and searching for the rest of their lives but they will never experience anything close to what others do.

I can understand your skepticism and I agree with you. I would not accept most paranormal investigators evp as evidence unless they were videotaping the investigation live so I could see and hear them playing the recording back live. Even then, unless you can hear what is being said clearly, it is not evidence. Another reason to not bother listening to anyone's evps is that it is too easy to fake. You can just have someone speak into the recorder. With it being that easy to fake, it really makes evps useless as evidence. So I guess if we chose to listen to evps we must do it from a viewpoint that we feel somewhat of a trust with the person sharing it or we listen to it for fun. If someone is sharing an evp to get other people's opinions then I tend to not be skeptical but if someone is trying to get recognition for it or for being an 'expert' then I may question it.

I refused to waste my time looking at 'evidence' from paranormal investigators unless it was from a select few whom would contact me that knew how to review evidence and I could count on them not to call for me on evidence that is questionable. The only show I ever believed as real is Paranormal State. I know people associated with the show and do believe Ryan kept it real. He was adamant about that. I was told by John Oliver (medium from Haunting Evidence tv show) that while on Paranormal State he was told he had to talk in a certain way such as statements like "I am speaking to the spirit in this house!" just for drama sake, but that's not lying or being fake. It's just adding a bit of drama.

I do not know Taff, but it seems he may be one of those people whose energy is too low to experience paranormal phenomena. It doesn't happen for everyone. Those type of people usually become skeptics and believe spirits do not exist or believe spiritual activity is not common. Some want to believe because they cannot experience the paranormal that no one is experiencing it instead of accepting the truth that they are not on the same spiritual level as others and most likely will not experience anything.People who have gone through hauntings and people who have helped others with their hauntings are the ones who know what is really out there and how much activity can occur. I understand people like Taff coming up with wrong assumptions based on their limited experience of the paranormal, but what bothers me is when amateurs try to pretend to be something more in a subject in which they have no knowledge or experience.

Edited by Ladydi, 05 June 2019 - 01:39 PM.

#15 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

Mac
Doesn't it feel odd to have all these experiences and know that so many people have never had even one paranormal experience? Even paranormal investigators do not witness much as those of us with spiritual warfare issues. Our stories seem so outrageous that some people will not believe it. I consider those people very lucky to not have been forced into having to believe and deal with such things in life. I just read someone's story on this site they posted awhile ago. I don't remember where it was or who it was, but they were experiencing a lot of activity and not many people replied to them. I believe it is because they did not believe the person's story. When you've had similar experiences you can tell who when someone is being honest by the type of activity they are describing.

There are studies conducted by parapsychologists that suggest doubt in a case i.e. attitude of a case or mindset can play a role in stiffing the evidence you seek. Spirits are more intelligent, more elusive than people give them credit for.

Yes - it feels odd for me to have all these experiences based on one simple fact. I was never really into the paranormal.  I didn't find paranormal.  The paranormal found me and boy did it. Big time!
I wish I could paint a picture that explains to the skeptic. To the person seeking phenomena(but never finds it)  what it feels like.  What it looks like.    I've seen objects disobey the laws of physics that would make Stephen Hawking blush.  May he RIP.

#16 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• Guests
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:51 PM

There are studies conducted by parapsychologists that suggest doubt in a case i.e. attitude of a case or mindset can play a role in stiffing the evidence you seek. Spirits are more intelligent, more elusive than people give them credit for.

Yes - it feels odd for me to have all these experiences based on one simple fact. I was never really into the paranormal.  I didn't find paranormal.  The paranormal found me and boy did it. Big time!

I wish I could paint a picture that explains to the skeptic. To the person seeking phenomena(but never finds it)  what it feels like.  What it looks like. I've seen objects disobey the laws of physics that would make Stephen Hawking blush.  May he RIP.

Yes, spirits are very intelligent and they are careful to not give the public any evidence that will cause a change in public opinion, appearing to only one or a few people at a time. The people who are not into the paranormal are always the ones who get hit with it. isn't that always the case. I've spent my entire life fighting spiritual warfare battles. My own serious battle in the first half of my life and then helping others with theirs.

When I see people seeking activity sometimes it hits me wrong and I get annoyed, but I try to keep in mind that people really do not believe they will experience anything serious. They have no idea that once you are the victim of spiritual warfare, it changes your life forever. You will never be the same. You cannot go back to being a wide-eye, innocent, naive person who has nothing to fear. It forces you to think about God and the Devil, evil, souls, afterlife, consequences of your choices in life. The reality of so many things hits you.

Most parents worry over their children getting good grades and making it into a good college, not getting pregnant too young, not doing drugs. I worry about true evil finding my son the way it did me and him having to be in a battle for his soul and what if it happens after I die and he has no one to help him.

Edited by Ladydi, 05 June 2019 - 03:45 PM.

#17 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:04 PM

View PostLadydi, on 05 June 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

Another reason to not bother listening to anyone's evps is that it is too easy to fake.

They're only easy to fake if a person lacks analysis education. A strong capture leaves a fingerprint in the frequency spectrum that can be identified. It's not a perfect system but it offers a signature of sort.

I do not know Taff, but it seems he may be one of those people whose energy is too low to experience paranormal phenomena. It doesn't happen for everyone. Those type of people usually become skeptics and believe spirits do not exist or believe spiritual activity is not common.

I suggest you do some research on Dr.Taff. He's the last academically trained parapsychologist through any recognized educational system in the world. He studied and interned at UCLA before they discontinued the program. He holds three medical patents.

Check out the Doris Bither case and the Cielo Drive Convergence (formerly the Sharon Tate residence).

A more accurate statement about Dr.Barry Taff would be he's discerning in his cases and studies the mechanics of a haunting in a more clinical way without allowing a belief system to be part of the investigative process. Ironically he's called in mediums as a step away from his practices on the occasion. You're selling this guy way short.

EVP I am a seasoned professional demonologist.

Do you mind sharing your accreditation?

Edited by EVP, 06 June 2019 - 12:15 PM.