Why Sudden & Strong Feelings Of Deja Vu?

• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

First, let's begin with a new sudden change in my life:
I have been friends with a penpal for over 2-years. He is from India and I'm in the USA. I've had a major crush on him since I first saw his profile picture on a penpal website. I never told him my feelings because I was waiting for the right moment and because I know it wouldn't matter anyway (him being in India and me in the USA there is no possible way for us to actually meet), so I kept it a secret from him.

We keep in regular contact for these past 2 years, and just the other day he messaged me that he found a girl and is in a relationship now...I texted him back and congratulated him...but I am absolutely heartbroken. He was literally everything I always dreamed about in a guy. I did get the courage to tell him my feelings for him and he just said he is happy I told him.

Now the Deja Vu:
1. He (my Indian crush) sent me a pic of his new girlfriend. I feel like I have seen the exact picture before but I never saw it until he sent it to me.
2. Today on Facebook, I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw a pic of my crush with an older guy (I assume is his or his new girlfriends' father) and I feel like I saw that picture before too, but I really never did until just today.

These are very strong deja vu I am feeling. I'm scared because why am I feeling this? Is it a warning of some sort? Do I need to tell my friend something bad will happen to him? Or am I going to die from a broken heart and these are some of my last memories?....

Can anyone please help me understand this?

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:32 AM

Maybe you have seen those pictures before and not realised it. Especially with facebook, I get see most of my friends pictures (in my news feed) and that of their friends (People I don't know) maybe that is all it was.

I know you might feel heartbroken but you can still have your friendship with him and be his penpal.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:20 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 29 November 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

Maybe you have seen those pictures before and not realised it.

I wish that was the case, but I truly have never seen those pictures before. They are brand new pics that were just recently taken and my penpal just met his girlfriend a few days ago, so the picture he sent me I really never seen before.

Thank you anyway for taking the time to read and comment.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 29 November 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

I wish that was the case, but I truly have never seen those pictures before. They are brand new pics that were just recently taken and my penpal just met his girlfriend a few days ago, so the picture he sent me I really never seen before.

Thank you anyway for taking the time to read and comment.

I don't know then maybe it is deja vu
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM

Perhaps you saw them in a dream? Precognitive dreaming is very common, I'm convinced we all do it.
My Signature
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#6 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:06 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

Perhaps you saw them in a dream? Precognitive dreaming is very common, I'm convinced we all do it.

I have had a few times in my life that I was experiencing something for the 2nd time.  But, that was the first time i was ever there.  It has not happened for a few decades (I'm old). Happened in my teens and maybe young 20's.  not since then.  idk why
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:41 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

I don't know...maybe, but I don't remember dreaming of them either and I usually remember my dreams.

You know what's weird though... when I feel this deja vu, it's as if I'm picking up a memory from another timeline. As if the world is a never ending cycle...Earth will end, then regenerate, dinosaurs will come and go again, humans will evolve from apes again, and you and I will be here again. And each time the Earth goes through this cycle, it creates a new timeline that overrides the previous one. My deja vu, feels like it never happened in this life, but in a previous one, as if I'm picking up pieces of the old timeline...If any of that makes sense? That's the best way I can describe this feeling.

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 30 November 2018 - 05:41 AM.

#8 PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:29 AM

@DreamerSeeker:  That's a fascinating theory. I think it would be worth it for you to check out The Mandela Effect, it's kind of similar and I think you'd be fascinated by it  :)
My Signature
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#9 True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:34 AM

You're not remembering something from a 'previous' life, you're remembering something from an alternate timeline (i.e. your timeline has changed, for the better or worse).

#10 JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:54 AM

Sounds like Deja vu backed up by those emotional energies you have towards him.  I can believe they can trigger your deja vu

#11 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

I often read things here on the board where I am sure I have read it before, only to find it was a new post posted today etc.

The altered timeline is an intriguing thought too True North :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

I believe in time slips/shifts as well as previous lives. I remember things my mother doesn't, even though it was something she's said or had done. It can get very frustrating. :headlbash:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com