Secret Santa...at Work

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:48 AM

I started working for a new boss at the beginning of this year and thus have a new team.  One of my coworkers from my previous group was moved under this same boss and she used to work for him before some years ago.

This coworker warned me that she thinks the boss is the teams secret santa.  I did not know someone in his team even did it.  She gave me other names of possible santas in the group.

I came in this morning to see that all the team members have a gift bag on each of our work benches.  filled with candy and some small toys like hand fidget toys and such.  It was a really nice thing to do....but, IT IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LouczarGStudy, 12 December 2018 - 04:52 AM.

My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:03 AM

LOL, it is a secret!

LOL I got a bottle of red, a mango and chocolates from the people at work... but no secret Santa ;)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:33 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 12 December 2018 - 04:48 AM, said:

I started working for a new boss at the beginning of this year and thus have a new team.  One of my coworkers from my previous group was moved under this same boss and she used to work for him before some years ago.

This coworker warned me that she thinks the boss is the teams secret santa.  I did not know someone in his team even did it.  She gave me other names of possible santas in the group.

I came in this morning to see that all the team members have a gift bag on each of our work benches.  filled with candy and some small toys like hand fidget toys and such.  It was a really nice thing to do....but, IT IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got your secret video cams up yet???? You know you do;)

#4 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

Maybe it's your co worker..... She seemed to have a lot of names to lay out before you. So lets test her (you'll have to do it since I won't be there) Now the next gift left by the secret gifter…… open it in front of her, go through the bag and mention lets say 3 things (random) that you would LOVE to see in the bags just once 'because they're your FAVORITE!!' Dance around a little bit because your giddy with excitement then immediately stop because you just remembered your not at home. This is key!  The 3 items have to be unique enough (not to raise her suspicion though) but when & if the items wind up in the bags on 3 separate occasions you'll know it's not coincidental & you'll know who she really is.  Then gloat.

Then again I could be so very wrong. Good luck & report back to us please Sir.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com