Is It Really Haunting?
Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:30 AM
1) My grandma had a horror house (called by local villagers) which my grandpa sold as it was on partnership with other builder and this builder needed money urgently so forced my grandpa and grandma to sell this horror house. After selling that house my grandma within a year started behaving abnormally like she started crying alone, sometimes she beat her daughters(mom got some beatings too) by pulling their hairs and shouting slangs which she never did, she used to try suicide,she would mostly get angry when she saw my grandpa. My grandpa being a doctor thought she was mentally ill and gave shock treatment but she never got recovered instead got worsened. My mom and her sister got worried and doubted it was something paranormal thus called a local exorcist who told that there were around 100 spirits captured inside her body. He treated her but she got only temporary relief and my grandpa being a doctor never believed in such things thus stopped the exorcism.
2) Years passes, my mom got married and I was born. When I was 2 years old my grandma passed away and mom being ill too at same time couldn't attend the death ceremonies of grandma. After few years my mom would see grandma on her dreams looking very sad and dull.
3) A priest (Hindu) told to follow some prayers and holy procedure to let her spirit rest in peace. This eventually helped a lot.
4) After much years later grandpa too passed away but mom never got a dream of him. After 3 years of him passed away, mom got another dream(which I think wasn't a dream but reality) of grandma standing at passage where there's nothing holy thing placed which was exactly at front of mom's bedroom where mom could see her. She was not in sad or dull mood instead she looked wicked,darn scary like a witch but a slight face of grandma. This scared hell out of mom as she would consistently look at mom and show her pale yellow teeths (growling at mom) then my mom panicked and she can't remember what happened next but she opened her eyes and she was sweating much and feels very cold. The time was around 3-4 am.
5) since then nothing happened as such because my father has been reading holy books of Lord Krishna. But I notice many scratch marks on various spots of walls in house. I have a dog as per but he never makes such marks and the marks are not easy to scratch and appear more like pencil marks.
6) also there's been bad luck in our house , quarrel between me and mom over small issues, it's like something feels disturbing and negative in house. My dog recently bark at some spots of house and just yesterday it was barking at photo gallery of my passed away grandparents.
I think these all events are interconnected. I searched on internet about such events and they said that a doppelganger is the issue but I think something more evil lurks maybe due to grandma? Please help guys, I m Very much afraid in this situation, I can't concentrate on my studies too.
Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:25 AM
Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:33 PM
On your topic though:
I would most likely stick to what has been working in the past.
But here is something I would try too House Cleansing with Resins
Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:10 AM
Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:58 AM
Could you tell us more about why the villages referred to your grandma's place as a horror house?
Are other people living in the house concerned? Other than your poor mum's experience How long ago was that?
My understanding of a doppelganger is normally to do with seeing the double of a living person. I have only ever experience that once and I am happy to say nothing bad or sinister happened.
As I mentioned before I would be sticking to the things that work for you and your beliefs. Keep doing the things that make you feel comfortable and safe.
Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:45 AM
Our Sacred Home: Blessings for a Hindu House
Indian House Blessing
Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny
Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:42 PM
I knew I could count on you to find something useful
Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:09 PM
In my experience, when someone can clearly remember seeing something in their room that frightened them, and clearly remembers panicking, but CAN'T remember what happened next, it's usually because they blacked out, either as a natural defense mechanism (sparing them further trauma) OR as the result of a third party putting them out / 'missing timing' them.
Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:25 PM
Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:45 AM
The disharmony your are experiencing is likely from a troubled past. You have my condolences. Although some here might disagree, I don't believe animal behavior appearing as unusual is necessarily paranormal in cause.
Please look for natural explanations and try to resolve them in whatever way possible. Pointing them to a paranormal explanation first will only isolate you from the real help you may need.
Edited by EVP, 22 December 2018 - 06:14 AM.
Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:05 AM
Well thanks a lot,I have calmed my mom and she's perfectly fine. Well the things in house were going critically wrong, some said bad omen was upon us and dream of my grandma seen in a 'witch form' had frightened us a lot but now things are going smoothly.
Thanks a lot guys, we have moved on from that horror phase ahead and now there's no bad omen/ horror in our house anymore. I went through some remedies suggested by
@MacCionoadha BeanSidhe and it worked smoothly. Well don't know why grandma was seen in a witch form as mom told me that she never had seen her such form since her death, but it happened only once and now things are in control. Thanks a lot guys for you're concern. Stay blessed.
Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:21 PM