14 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.MJ

Mr.MJ

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:30 AM

Well I will get straight to the main points which I feel make something creepy:

1) My grandma had a horror house (called by local villagers) which my grandpa sold as it was on partnership with other builder and this builder needed money urgently so forced my grandpa and grandma to sell this horror house. After selling that house my grandma within a year started behaving abnormally like she started crying alone, sometimes she beat her daughters(mom got some beatings too) by pulling their hairs and shouting slangs which she never did, she used to try suicide,she would mostly get angry when she saw my grandpa. My grandpa being a doctor thought she was mentally ill and gave shock treatment but she never got recovered instead got worsened. My mom and her sister got worried and doubted it was something paranormal thus called a local exorcist who told that there were around 100 spirits captured inside her body. He treated her but she got only temporary relief and my grandpa being a doctor never believed in such things thus stopped the exorcism.

2) Years passes, my mom got married and I was born. When I was 2 years old my grandma passed away and mom being ill too at same time couldn't attend the death ceremonies of grandma. After few years my mom would see grandma on her dreams looking very sad and dull.

3) A priest (Hindu) told to follow some prayers and holy procedure to let her spirit rest in peace. This eventually helped a lot.

4) After much years later grandpa too passed away but mom never got a dream of him. After 3 years of him passed away, mom got another dream(which I think wasn't a dream but reality) of grandma standing at passage where there's nothing holy thing placed which was exactly at front of mom's bedroom where mom could see her. She was not in sad or dull mood instead she looked wicked,darn scary like a witch but a slight face of grandma. This scared hell out of mom as she would consistently look at mom and show her pale yellow teeths (growling at mom) then my mom panicked and she can't remember what happened next but she opened her eyes and she was sweating much and feels very cold. The time was around 3-4 am.

5) since then nothing happened as such because my father has been reading holy books of Lord Krishna. But I notice many scratch marks on various spots of walls in house. I have a dog as per but he never makes such marks and the marks are not easy to scratch and appear more like pencil marks.

6) also there's been bad luck in our house , quarrel between me and mom over small issues, it's like something feels disturbing and negative in house. My dog recently bark at some spots of house and just yesterday it was barking at photo gallery of my passed away grandparents.

I think these all events are interconnected. I searched on internet about such events and they said that a doppelganger is the issue but I think something more evil lurks maybe due to grandma? Please help guys, I m Very much afraid in this situation, I can't concentrate on my studies too.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:11 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I noticed you have posted the same thread into 3 different subcategories. You don't need to do this so I have deleted the other posts.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Mr.MJ

Mr.MJ

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:25 AM

Well help to my problem is most welcomed so I had posted thread on 3 different subcategories for quick help. It would be great full of you to help me.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:33 PM

You will find most members use the "View New Content " tab at the top of the page. From past experiences, multiple copied threads, tend to get overlooked as many members find them confusing to follow. We have found keeping it to one thread gets the best results from members.

On your topic though:

I would most likely stick to what has been working in the past.

But here is something  I would try too House Cleansing with Resins
Posted Image

#5 Mr.MJ

Mr.MJ

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:10 AM

But is it really paranormal? Are all events described by me interconnected?

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:58 AM

I personally am not picking up on anything paranormal but that doesn't mean I am correct. It's just that I am not getting anything! You might never really know which is ok too.

Could you tell us more about why the villages referred to your grandma's place as a horror house?

Are other people living in the house concerned? Other than your poor mum's experience :fright: How long ago was that?  

My understanding of a doppelganger is normally to do with seeing the double of a living person. I have only ever experience that once and I am happy to say nothing bad or sinister happened.

As I mentioned before I would be sticking to the things that work for you and your beliefs. Keep doing the things that make you feel comfortable and safe.
Posted Image

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:45 AM

Here are a couple of things I found on the internet; they might help you in purifying your home from negative energy and forces.

Our Sacred Home: Blessings for a Hindu House
Indian House Blessing

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:42 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 18 December 2018 - 08:45 AM, said:

Here are a couple of things I found on the internet; they might help you in purifying your home from negative energy and forces.

Our Sacred Home: Blessings for a Hindu House
Indian House Blessing

I knew I could count on you to find something useful :D
Posted Image

#9 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

View PostMr.MJ, on 17 December 2018 - 02:30 AM, said:

... mom got another dream(which I think wasn't a dream but reality)...

View PostMr.MJ, on 17 December 2018 - 02:30 AM, said:

... then my mom panicked and she can't remember what happened next...

In my experience, when someone can clearly remember seeing something in their room that frightened them, and clearly remembers panicking, but CAN'T remember what happened next, it's usually because they blacked out, either as a natural defense mechanism (sparing them further trauma) OR as the result of a third party putting them out / 'missing timing' them.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,762 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

And you too True North... thanks for your imput.
Posted Image

#11 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:25 PM

Mr.MJ I am sorry you and your Mom are having this problem.  Before assuming it is paranormal I would suggest that your Mom get some grief counseling.  Your Mom may have unresolved issues surrounding the death of her Mother which continues to "haunt" her dreams.  This certainly would add to raising her stress levels which could result in quarrels between you and your Mom.  She might find some relief in talking with a professional person who could help her work her way to find some resolution or peace with the past.  You can be "haunted" and it not be paranormal.  The human mind is fascinating as it is complicated.   Just my humble opinion.  Good luck to you both.

#12 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:45 AM

It would seem that there has been a great deal of disappointment, unresolved issues including abuse in your story. Also you mentioned suicide.That's a mental condition that needs to be treated. Many people are inclined to link the paranormal to events in their life that can't be immediately explained. Although my dissertation may sound voiced from a skeptic, I still feel it's important to administer critical thinking first and then once all natural causes have been exhausted, maybe look for an alternative explanation.

The disharmony your are experiencing is likely from a troubled past. You have my condolences. Although some here might disagree, I don't believe animal behavior appearing as unusual is necessarily paranormal in cause.

Please look for natural explanations and try to resolve them in whatever way possible. Pointing them to a paranormal explanation first will only isolate you from the real help you may need.

Edited by EVP, 22 December 2018 - 06:14 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Mr.MJ

Mr.MJ

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

View PostParanormalEmpath, on 21 December 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

Mr.MJ I am sorry you and your Mom are having this problem.  Before assuming it is paranormal I would suggest that your Mom get some grief counseling.  Your Mom may have unresolved issues surrounding the death of her Mother which continues to "haunt" her dreams.  This certainly would add to raising her stress levels which could result in quarrels between you and your Mom.  She might find some relief in talking with a professional person who could help her work her way to find some resolution or peace with the past.  You can be "haunted" and it not be paranormal.  The human mind is fascinating as it is complicated.   Just my humble opinion.  Good luck to you both.

Well thanks a lot,I have calmed my mom and she's perfectly fine. Well the things in house were going critically wrong, some said bad omen was upon us and dream of my grandma seen in a 'witch form' had frightened us a lot but now things are going smoothly.

Thanks a lot guys, we have moved on from that horror phase ahead and now there's no bad omen/ horror in our house anymore. I went through some remedies suggested by
@MacCionoadha BeanSidhe and it worked smoothly. Well don't know why grandma was seen in a witch form as mom told me that she never had seen her such form since her death, but it happened only once and now things are in control. Thanks a lot guys for you're concern. Stay blessed.

#14 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:01 AM

You're welcome, I hope things stay smooth sailing from now on. :)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:21 PM

good to hear that things are better for you now, let us know how you go!
It's in the trees, it's coming!