The Peculiar Death Of Christopher Case

curse curses witch witchcraft music industry voices cuts strangulation bathtub heart failure

• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

#1 True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:12 PM

The Peculiar Death Of Christopher Case

"She told him that she was a witch, that she would put a curse on him and that he would be sorry... she told him that he would be dead within a week. Chris, who thought of himself as a rational individual, simply shrugged this off."

https://www.youtube....h?v=yEpyA3fk2o4

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:48 AM

That was very interesting and hard to know what really happened. It is a real mystery!

I remember one of our lecturers telling a similar story, but it wasn't paranormal, it was about this man who used to ride/jump freight trains without paying. He had jumped onto a refrigerated rail car and the door had locked on him. He made numerous attempts to free himself but eventually, he convinced himself that he was locked in and was going to die. He wrote a farewell note to his loved ones telling them what had happened and how he was getting short of breath and cold.  Unfortunately, he was dead when they found him but the sad thing was the rail car wasn't functioning or airtight.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 11:48 AM

People with no knowledge of these things will attempt to 'battle' the 'supernatural' with religious trinkets and superstition, crucifixes and salt etc, as they've been conditioned to do by TV and movies.

Edited by True North, 23 December 2018 - 12:00 PM.

#4 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:38 PM

Yes the willingness to believe can be hazardous to your life ;)
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 05:33 PM

After his increasingly unpleasant experiences I imagine Chris became an unwilling believer in the idea he'd actually been cursed, and likely out of sheer desperation a willing believer in – or simply someone hoping beyond hope – crucifixes, salt, candles, prayers and/or spells etc could put a stop to things. As these attempts had failed and things were getting worse, and as he was run down both physically and mentally, sounds like he resigned himself to what he saw as his inevitable fate. At that point it was game over.

Sometimes, like in this case, it's game over immediately, and in other cases it's a long drawn-out game over that takes years. Depends on the fortitude and overall health of the individual and what they're dealing with.

#6 SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:26 PM

So if stuff like various charms won't work. What will?

Unless the point is is that it was all in his head and not believing would've stopped it.
My Signature
Posted Image

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:39 PM

an interesting case for sure!! thanks for sharing
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 01:18 AM

SpukiKitty, on 28 December 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

Unless the point is is that it was all in his head and not believing would've stopped it.

I think it is showing the mind is a powerful tool and so much is unknown.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:55 AM

To some, the mind can overpower reason and manifest your deepest fears. If that happens and you start believing those fears are real, you could create situations that can cause you to harm or even scare yourself to death.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

In this case, eliminating the curse.

How does one go about that? That's not something to be explained on a forum, but...

if someone with the knowledge and ability found Chris to be indeed cursed, they'd address this by identifying and resolving how Chris (unknowingly) allowed those who wished to cause him harm access to his person and property. This is fairly easy to ascertain and fix if you know how. Once you've done that, you'd then clear any 'interference' that got in and also any trauma and negative programming created or simply reinforced during this experience; self-defeating stuff along the lines of "I'm not strong enough (to protect myself)" or "I give up (on everything, on life)" etc, those kinds of thoughts.

If it were me helping someone like Chris, I'd make sure to give him some pointers about how to avoid similar situations in the future, as well as bring to his attention a few things to be aware of and keep in mind when schmoozing in certain social circles (and so not put himself at unnecessary risk of repeating what happened).

Not believing in something doesn't prevent you from coming into contact with said something, nor protect you. For example, not believing in bears doesn't prevent you from bumping into one or protect you from being mauled if a bear sees you as a threat or meal.

People can be cursed. Not believing it possible doesn't protect you from being harmed in this manner.

#11 SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 04:58 PM

True North, on 29 December 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

In this case, eliminating the curse.

How does one go about that? That's not something to be explained on a forum, but...

if someone with the knowledge and ability found Chris to be indeed cursed, they'd address this by identifying and resolving how Chris (unknowingly) allowed those who wished to cause him harm access to his person and property. This is fairly easy to ascertain and fix if you know how. Once you've done that, you'd then clear any 'interference' that got in and also any trauma and negative programming created or simply reinforced during this experience; self-defeating stuff along the lines of "I'm not strong enough (to protect myself)" or "I give up (on everything, on life)" etc, those kinds of thoughts.

If it were me helping someone like Chris, I'd make sure to give him some pointers about how to avoid similar situations in the future, as well as bring to his attention a few things to be aware of and keep in mind when schmoozing in certain social circles (and so not put himself at unnecessary risk of repeating what happened).

Not believing in something doesn't prevent you from coming into contact with said something, nor protect you. For example, not believing in bears doesn't prevent you from bumping into one or protect you from being mauled if a bear sees you as a threat or meal.

People can be cursed. Not believing it possible doesn't protect you from being harmed in this manner.

I know. Heck; I'm a magickal person myself. I just assumed stuff like charms could block that curse mojo. That said; The best way is to destroy the curse.
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:49 PM

so true, we only utilise a tiny amount of the capacity of our minds, who knows what potential we have!!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com