© Fisana

My Daughter Sent This Picture To Me This Morning

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:27 AM

My grand daughter Eevie was staying at my other daughters last night and they have a baby monitor with a camera in the room that Eevie slept in.  My oldest daughter saw a face when she looked at the picture and freaked out.  Take a look...

https://ibb.co/YNQYGRm
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:23 AM

Wow, I have no clue what that is. I don't know if these help, but here's two enhancements..

Posted Image Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,319 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:45 AM

That IS freaky!  I'm guessing it's a balled up blanket/toy or something similar with something reflective
Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for posting Lou

I went straight to the linked picture without reading the comments and couldn't see anything at first. I  thought I could see your lovely granddaughter fast asleep with a doll with reflective feet. After reading the comments and seeing the images MacC added. "Yes MacC they helped me".  :)  

I can see how it does look like a face but I still think it is a toy of some sort. If not a doll maybe a pony?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:54 AM

My daughter Raven, never told me they had / found any toys in her crib.  I am willing to bet that it was a stuffed animal or toy.

This grand daughter is my daughter Noelle's.  Noelle, Eevie and Noelle's fiance Stetson were all staying with my wife and I for awhile.  They moved out last July.  That is when I noticed all the activity in my house stopped.  I had been keeping a journal.  With the single exception of the overwhelming feeling in the upstairs bathroom a little while back (I have not experienced that feeling again), everything basically stopped at my house when Noelle moved out.

I have told some of the family about the activity we had and that it stopped when Noelle moved out.  Raven knows this.  I thought for sure she was going to try and connect dots that the face in the pic was something that was following Noelle / Eevie.  I dont think that is the case and Raven never brought it up.  I think the face in the pic is just a toy or stuffed animal and possibly a blanket.  Raven and her fiance have never had anything odd or unexplained happen at their house and Eevie is over there often.  If something was attached to her it would have been noticed before now.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 06 March 2019 - 03:26 AM

That is freaky, thanks for sharing.

The face almost looks like it turns into a teddy bears lower tummy and legs the longer I look at it with the picture rotated 45 degrees to the right.

Cheers

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:32 AM

Update...and my daughter did not give me additional information.  My future son in law was the one who put Eevie to bed that night.  Eevie's great-great aunt went to my daughters that day and brought a unicorn stuffed animal for Eevie.  Eevie loved it and was carrying it around a lot that day. My son in law, Matt, let her take it with her when he put her to bed.  He did not abide by the rules of no stuffed animals in the crib.

Logical explanation and no worries on what it could have been.  I prefer endings like this!!!  :-)
Life is short, enjoy it!

#8 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:03 PM

I'm glad it wasn't a monster, but a good example of Pareidolia
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#9 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

Lou - I didn't see it at 1st but all of a sudden it was like being slapped in the face. Oh my God! I know that you figured out what it was but something still seems very real and menacing about it. Hopefully I am wrong but it chilled me to the core. Thank you for sharing that photo. Dang!

#10 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:05 AM

it's a pile of plush toys/ dolls.  I'll have to try to trace what I think I see.  I think the "eyes" are the shoes/slippers on a doll,and the cheeks are the legs,  the eyebrow is a shadow of the doll/ dressed bear's foot on to a blanket or another toy. Upper lip is the doll/ plushie's butt, and the lower lip/chin is part of another plushie, doll or maybe a blanket bunched /rolled.

Ok I think there is a doll or a plushie that is dressed so there;s shoes/ pants/ and maybe a tshirt type top, we are looking at it  butt wise, and there are other things (toys pillows blankets) also piled up on the other side of it from us. so 2 or 3 things look like a single item (because 2D image of 3D world)  I hope my doodleing isn't incomprehensible,  the more I look at it, the more clear the objects seem to become, and I should have been in bed an hour ago. :D

Posted Image

Edited by trin, 07 March 2019 - 01:21 AM.

#11 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:31 AM

trin, on 07 March 2019 - 01:05 AM, said:

it's a pile of plush toys/ dolls.  I'll have to try to trace what I think I see.  I think the "eyes" are the shoes/slippers on a doll,and the cheeks are the legs,  the eyebrow is a shadow of the doll/ dressed bear's foot on to a blanket or another toy. Upper lip is the doll/ plushie's butt, and the lower lip/chin is part of another plushie, doll or maybe a blanket bunched /rolled.

Ok I think there is a doll or a plushie that is dressed so there;s shoes/ pants/ and maybe a tshirt type top, we are looking at it  butt wise, and there are other things (toys pillows blankets) also piled up on the other side of it from us. so 2 or 3 things look like a single item (because 2D image of 3D world)  I hope my doodleing isn't incomprehensible,  the more I look at it, the more clear the objects seem to become, and I should have been in bed an hour ago. :D

Posted Image

I’m almost 100% positive that the “eyes” are shiny hooves on the unicorn stuffed animal.

#12 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:36 AM

lorac61469, on 07 March 2019 - 05:31 AM, said:

I'm almost 100% positive that the "eyes" are shiny hooves on the unicorn stuffed animal.

I have not seen the unicorn in person and have no idea if it was the hooves or eye.  And again, I am so very happy for a logical explanation on this!!!!
Life is short, enjoy it!

#13 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:33 PM

It makes a lot of sense, most of the unicorn plush toy;s have metallic shinny hooves.

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#14 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,567 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:37 PM

lorac61469, on 07 March 2019 - 05:31 AM, said:

I'm almost 100% positive that the "eyes" are shiny hooves on the unicorn stuffed animal.

oh that TOTALLY works, we're still seeing the unicorn from the tail end, and I suspect what I've outlined in orange as "another toy" might be the front end of the unicorn or some other plush cuddled up with it.  the metallic that the unicorn hooves are usually made from fits too.

#15 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:29 AM

It looks like maybe an upside down stuffed pony or unicorn with shiny, maybe metallic material hooves, and the hooves are reflecting so that they look disconcertingly like eyes?  If you turn the picture you can see the front legs of the stuffed animal leading down to the hooves.  It IS creepy, though!