A Ghost Story From A Friend.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 06:19 AM

An old friend visited me a month ago. We ended up talking about Buddhism and paranormal.
He visited Danang, Vietnam last year. There were some activities in the room he stayed in the hotel.
He placed a souvenir he bought on the table. In the middle of the night the souvenir moved forth and back by itself.
He and his friend also heard whispering sound in the wall. My friend who is a practising Buddhist, quickly recited OM MANI PADME HUM mantra several times and dedicated the merits to the spirit/ spirits. To his surprise the souvenir stopped moving and the whisper stopped too. The next morning they moved to another hotel.

#2 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

Interesting story, I take it none of the poltergeist activity was captured on video? That seems like an elusive act always.
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:40 AM

Thanks for sharing your friend's story. Did your friend move hotels because of the activity or were they ready to move to another location?
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Brantdag

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Bowling

Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:57 AM

View PostEVP, on 24 March 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

Interesting story, I take it none of the poltergeist activity was captured on video? That seems like an elusive act always.

Yep a video would be nice.

#5 Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:57 AM

View PostEVP, on 24 March 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

I am sure he never thought about it.

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 25 March 2019 - 03:40 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing your friend's story. Did your friend move hotels because of the activity or were they ready to move to another location?

In Asian culture we would rather not to share room with negative entity. It would cause a lot of troubles if the entity decided to follow you home.

#6 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:05 AM

View PostErithacus, on 01 April 2019 - 03:57 AM, said:

I am sure he never thought about it.

I'm sure it wouldn't have been caught even with a video camera in hand. To date it's never been legitimately caught on any type of recorded media. I'm not ruling out the existence of it although I have never witnessed it. The phenomena has been documented for centuries but has remained completely elusive. Nandar Fodor, a Hungarian a prominent psychical researcher was a leading authority in such phenomena. I believe he was the last well known pioneer in the field passing in 1964.

I do hope one day I witness the phenomena collectively before my epitaph is written. Witnessing such a rarity would most certainly be deemed as a gift.

Edited by EVP, 02 April 2019 - 03:06 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:56 PM

interesting that you thought it was the room and not the object - did you take the souvenir with you ?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com