• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

My girlfriend frantically called me one evening to tell me about a unusual hand print on her back yard dining room window and was holding a stick of some sort, and it had long skeleton type fingers and nails.  I rushed over to her house to witness this myself. I was in AWE when I got there and couldn’t even believe what I was seeing! I ran back to my Jeep Wrangler in the driveway to grab my iPhone and took the attached pictures from inside the house.  It was a wet dewy evening and it had just rained, that’s why there is condensation on the window. I then went outside to get a better look at this hand print. She has very high windows, and this hand print was at least 8 feet or more from the ground. She also has those prickly privacy bushes in front of that window, so there was no possible way someone could have done this as a prank.  Her yard is completely fenced in and there’s not a lot of traffic that passes by her home. The scariest part of all is her fiancé was dying of a terminal illness and Hospice nurses were visiting her home regularly. He died 3 days later after being rushed to Hospice. It really freaked me out and every time I look at these pictures, I get a chill up my spine and thank the Lord I’m a Christian! You can clearly see this image has long skeletal fingers and long sharp nails and holding what appears to be a staff or rod. I don’t know much about the Grim Reaper,  but this looks so darn close to what he is described as. Take a look and let me know your thoughts on it.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:48 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards  Blue Raven
Unfortunately, the pictures you were planning to attach  didn't upload. They would be really great to view too, so could you try and upload them again?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:13 PM

:welcome: Hi, Could you please try loading the pics, again, I'd love to see them.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

I am brand new on here and this was my first post. I had a heckuva time trying to upload just one. I will make another attempy because these are definitely worth seeing. Thank you for your patience:))

Attached Files

Edited by Blue Raven, 05 May 2019 - 08:45 AM.

#5 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:29 PM

My girlfriend frantically called me one evening to tell me about a unusual hand print on her back yard dining room window and was holding a stick of some sort, and it had long skeleton type fingers and nails.  I rushed over to her house to witness this myself. I was in AWE when I got there and couldn't even believe what I was seeing! I ran back to my Jeep Wrangler in the driveway to grab my iPhone and took the attached pictures from inside the house.  It was a wet dewy evening and it had just rained, that's why there is condensation on the window. I then went outside to get a better look at this hand print. She has very high windows, and this hand print was at least 8 feet or more from the ground. She also has those prickly privacy bushes in front of that window, so there was no possible way someone could have done this as a prank.  Her yard is completely fenced in and there's not a lot of traffic that passes by her home. The scariest part of all is her fiancé was dying of a terminal illness and Hospice nurses were visiting her home regularly. He died 3 days later after being rushed to Hospice. It really freaked me out and every time I look at these pictures, I get a chill up my spine and thank the Lord I'm a Christian! You can clearly see this image has long skeletal fingers and long sharp nails and holding what appears to be a staff or rod. I don't know much about the Grim Reaper,  but this looks so darn close to what he is described as. Take a look and let me know your thoughts on it.

Attached Files

Edited by Blue Raven, 05 May 2019 - 08:49 AM.

#6 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 06:40 PM

I’m getting quite frustrated in locating the place to re-upload my image. Perhaps it was too big on my first attempt so I now compressed it. I really hope it goes through. I can’t find anywhere on this website on now to edit my post to add an image, so instead I clicked on “reply to topic” and the add image button appeared:))

#7 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:19 PM

I too would love to see the photos.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:11 PM

View PostBlue Raven, on 04 May 2019 - 06:40 PM, said:

I'm getting quite frustrated in locating the place to re-upload my image. Perhaps it was too big on my first attempt so I now compressed it. I really hope it goes through. I can't find anywhere on this website on now to edit my post to add an image, so instead I clicked on "reply to topic" and the add image button appeared:))

Where you are going to the "Reply to Topic"  You will see the button "More Reply options" click there and it will take you to another page with the option to
Attach Files / image from your computer.
Posted Image

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

I don't think those are claws. They look more to be part of the finger's length from the palm to the tip. Also, anyone having placed their hand on the window would most likely leave oil from their hands on the window. At first, the imprint might not be apparent, but when the window gets wet, the image becomes visible.

The same thing happens if you touch a bathroom mirror and don't wipe it off. When you run the hot water or a shower, you can see it. So, it can be paranormal or just a fluke brought on by the wet conditions.

Also, I've "fiddled" with them to increase the images. The "fiddlings" are inverted colors, enhanced colors, and changed them to black & white.

Pic #2:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here is Pic #3:

Posted Image
Posted Image
https://i.imgur.com/9EVce0Y.jpg

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

Thank you so much for spending time on those pictures with the different inversions.  Again, the print was approximately 8 feet from the ground and surrounded by prickly bushes. There is absolutely no possible way anyone could’ve ever put their hand up there and made such a defined and detailed mark. These images were taken almost 2 years ago. My girlfriend was forced to leave a few months later because of all the paranormal activity inside her home, black shadowy mists floating through the living room and all kinds of peculiar things. Everyone in the household including pets, were constantly sick and my girlfriends personality shifted. Her now deceased fiancé was supposedly a spiritual person involved in the dark arts. I refuse to go in that house since  photographing the window because of the awful heavy dark and sickly feeling I got when I was in there, and from the unusual things they would tell me. I truly believe that  print is something not of this world. Thank you sooo much again!

I wish at the time I could have taken measurements because the hand was extremely large and wide, much bigger than an average person.  I come from a long line of tall people, my father is 6 foot 8 inches and this handprint was much much larger then even his.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

It's very hard to know exactly what it could be, as windows are notorious for getting all sorts of grim on them.  It could even be a mark on the inside of the window.

However, I am a big believer with going with your gut intuition.  If things didn't feel right for you in the house you were wise to stay away.
Posted Image

#12 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:52 AM

If it’s a double pane window it could be something left on the glass from production. If the seal between the panes was broken, moisture could enter and the handprint could appear.

#13 Orb2

Orb2

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and paranormal investigation are my two main interests. Cyber-security degree in progress.

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:59 AM

That doesn't look skeletal to me. Sorry I don't have any further feedback, I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to photos.

#14 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

It's a regular-looking hand print. The pointy shapes under the index + middle + ring fingertips are swipe marks. They show the direction in which the hand was quickly pulled away.

#15 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,319 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

I agree with True North, that's exactly what it looks like
Posted Image

#16 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:41 PM

Hi Posted Image

Well I agree it's a hand print but those aren't "swipes" that's just what a hand print looks like when the fingers are not completely flat. Oh and if the print is being imaged from inside it is a left hand print AND certainly not a stick or scythe :no:

I don't suppose you have any measurements? if not would you say adult male size or larger/smaller :oz:

Also 8 feet isn't particularly high ... a standard us door is just under 7 feet and it's easy to reach above that.

Also is this a double pain window?

In any event and without discounting any of the other paranormal possibilities, the most likely possibility is that it's just a regular hand print. One thing to keep in mind is that many burglars look for those prickly privacy bushes because you can get around them quite easily with a large sheet of cardboard AND many homeowners leave those windows unlocked.

If nothing else it's still a great picture AND the house sounds rather interesting too :yes:

Thanxz for sharing it and please give us any additional info/stories about the house and/or occupants.

And a belated :welcome:
- siguie -

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:40 PM

That is a good point about the burglars. :yes:
Posted Image

#18 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:36 PM

I'm very late responding but my take is similar to others. The prints became visible because the oil content on the skin became noticeable due to the moisture. I suspect the imprint of the alleged claws came from a dragging with decreasing pressure of the tips.Hats off to Mac & True North on this on. I don't pretend to be an expert in photography but your conclusions seem very grounded and analytical. Often the simplest observations are closest to the truth. Well done guys & girls.

Edited by EVP, 08 May 2019 - 05:41 PM.

Posted Image

#19 Blue Raven

Blue Raven

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:21 AM

Thank you so much everyone for all of your input! It was most peculiar and you do shed some valid points:) I love this website because you get honest answers from honest people, something very hard to find these days. You guys are soooo great and I thank you:))

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grim Reaper, Death, Paranormal Pictures, Afterlife, Hell, Hooded Figures