• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ivandval

ivandval

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:34 AM

Hello, because I'm looking for a solution to a problem and after testing several options, I've decided to turn to you for advice. I feel a negative presence in the house where I live with my sister (our grandfather and grandfather have died in this house). It is a tiring mood, a lack of luck (both we are alone and we do not have children), the feeling that someone is watching us, we have seen shadows, a feeling of cold breeze, I personally sometimes feel that someone sits on my bed at night or I feel footsteps around my bed. A priest came to clean up our home a few years ago, then had a short effect. A few months ago, another priest came again (not believing in spirits), but there was no benefit from prayers. We began experiments with essential oils, initially with incense. The strange thing about him was that when the oil began to melt, it was splashing in all directions. At first it had a positive effect. So we decided to try with salvia oil. At the beginning, when we started with the salvation, we only opened the windows. It had an effect because we felt a tranquility that we did not feel in this house. At one point, we decided to open the doors. But then there was no benefit. And the problem remains. Please help us with advice!
P.S.  We know that the house was built on old Armenian cemeteries.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:46 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

It seems you have tried a few things already, but here is something that  would be worth trying
House Cleansing with Resins
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

Hello and welcome. Here are a few gemstones and herbs you could try using, to help with your situation.

Protective Gemstones:

White Agate - Relieves stress, gives protection and increases courage.

Ametrine - Relieves tension, and disperses negativity.

Autumn Jasper - Protects against negative energies.

Poppy Jasper - Increases harmony.

Rainbow Moonstone - Clears and brings in uplifting energies.

Quartz Crystal - Dispels anxiety, and helps restore harmony and balance.

Black Tourmaline - Is the stone of hope, helps dispel negativity, and is
uplifting.

Cleansing Herbs, Oils, Resins:

Agrimony - A defensive herb used to banish evil spirits.

Angelica - For protecting your home from evil spirits, sprinkle it in the four corners of your house to create a protective shield. It is edible, put it in protective amulets, powder it and use it as incense, put it in bathwater sr…

Anise - It can banish demons when used correctly. Since it’s toxic, use it in an amulet or mix its oil in perfume.

Anointing Oil - Catholics use it in protective rituals. Mix equal parts cinnamon, calamus, cassia, and myrrh, in olive oil.

Asafoetida - This is stinky stuff. You burn it to drive away demons and other nasty spirits. When burning it, the smoke will clear all spirits. If you have any lucky items, those too will be neutralized. So be careful it is powerful stuff.

Asphodel - It sends a ghost on its way to the afterlife, which helps the ghost find its way to the world of spirits.

Basil - It will keep minor demons away when sprinkled on the floor. You can also mix the oil with Holy Water to cleanse a room.

Benzoin - Burn the resin to drive away evil spirits.

Betony - Sprinkle on a pillow, and it will protect your dreams from psychic attacks and will prevent nightmares. Grow around your home to keep evil and malicious entities away.

Blackberry - A most potent protective plant, make a wreath and place it on your front door to keep evil spirits away. If you make the wreath with Ivy, and Rowan, it creates a powerful shield against evil.

Boxwood - Make a wreath with boxwood, blackberry, Rowan, and Ivy, place it on your front door creating a powerful shield to ward off evil spirits. Place the plant next to a window or on a desk or table inside your home to drive spirits out. It’s very poisonous to pets and other small mammals. It will kill them if eaten.

Byrony - Use it with a protective stone to amplify the stone’s power.

Clove - A very potent protective herb, wear it to repel evil spirits. Place it above or next a crib to protect infants.

Clover - Protects against evil spirits.

Coriander- Grow it in your garden to protect your home and yard from spirits. Also, place it in wreaths on your front door, it will remove negative energy. Do NOT burn it: It will amplify negative energy when burned.

Cubeb - It is a pepper variant from Indonesia, it can repel demons.

Cumin - Mix with salt to create protective barriers in your home. Sprinkle it on window sills and doorways to stop evil from entering.

Daffodil - The bulb can banish evil spirits from your home when boiled. Daffodil is toxic, so Do Not eat or drink it.

Dandelion - A potent protective flower, take the flowers or roots and bath with them to clear out your negative energy and form a white light shield.

Dill - Place springs above doors and windows to ward off evil spirits.

Fennel - A tricky plant used for protection from evil spirits, but you can’t grow it yourself. You also don’t want to use it as an incense. Burning fennel will amplify harmful and negative energies. Though, you can drink it in a tea to clear out any malicious attachments.

Fumitory - A potent herb to banish evil and purify a space. Use the resin to make incense. The smoke will cleanse the area.

Galangal - Use to break the most potent evil spells, curses, and hexes.

Garlic - It is a powerful protective herb. Hang it above the main entrance of your house to keep evil spirits away. It can amplify the effects of other herbs.

Holly- Use a stick as a way to banish evil entities. Burn its leaves to protect against evil spirits.

Horehound- Scatter the seeds in room corners to protect against demons.

Hyssop - Hang it above doors and windows to keep evil spirits away. It’s toxic, make sure pets di Not eat it.

Juniper - Burning it clears out spirits.

Motherwort- -The stench will keep away demons, ghosts, and spirits.

Mullein - It is a super-powerful protective herb known to drive demons away.

Myrrh - It is a potent resin used as incense to clear the most persistent entities. Use with frankincense to put a double whammy on evil spirits and demons. It is known to be toxic, so be careful not to consume it.
Oil of Abramelin (aka Anointing Oil) - A critical mixture for driving demons away. Pour a circle of oil around yourself as protection against a demonic physical attack. Mix equal parts cinnamon, calamus, cassia, and myrrh, in olive oil.
Plantain - Place plantain under your pillow to drive away nightmares and evil spirits.

Rosemary - Create an incense of the leaves and burn it to get rid of hostile spirits.
Rue - Make an incense and burn it to be rid of evil spirits.

Sage - To drive away negative energy, burn sage and smudge/cleanse the home.

Scotch Broom - Boil in salt water to dispel ghosts, spirits, and demons.

St. John’s Wort - A potent herb, burn it to repel demons and evil spirits.

Styrax - The resin is burned as incense to cleanse negative energy from your home.

Thyme - Burned to clear spirits.

Valerian - Used to purify an area of negativity. Make an incense with it and smudge the area. Do Not eat it; it is a toxic plant.

Vinegar - It is pretty powerful. It is used to stop ghosts and spirits from manifesting and keep demons away. Pour wine vinegar or apple vinegar in a dish and let it evaporate overnight. It will disrupt the ghost/demon for a few days. To strengthen it, place other protective herbs in it, doing so will amplify its purifying power.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:59 PM

With all due respect and I'm not against smudging and cleansing, but have you ruled out natural maladies such as poisoning from radon, carbox monoxide, abundance of toxic EMF etc.? I'm definitely not a skeptic.I believe the best treatment is to find the actual cause that's creating the environment.It would be like a doctor prescribing heart medicine to a splinter in ones hand. Always exhaust natural explanations first. The paranormal generally is the least likely cause.

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 11 May 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

MAC, I'm really impressed with your thoroughness once again. You're expertise here should never be ignored.

Edited by EVP, 11 May 2019 - 04:01 PM.

Posted Image

#5 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

I'm not an expert when it comes to these things, but please be mindful and try to remain positive. I'm sure things will get better for you. :)

Please keep us updated to your situation.

Posted Image

#6 ivandval

ivandval

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:05 AM

Thank you all for your comments and comments. We'll try basil oil and agrimony. With subsequent results, I will write again.

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:28 PM

EVP, on 11 May 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

With all due respect and I'm not against smudging and cleansing, but have you ruled out natural maladies such as poisoning from radon, carbox monoxide, abundance of toxic EMF etc.? I'm definitely not a skeptic.I believe the best treatment is to find the actual cause that's creating the environment.It would be like a doctor prescribing heart medicine to a splinter in ones hand. Always exhaust natural explanations first. The paranormal generally is the least likely cause.

MAC, I'm really impressed with your thoroughness once again. You're expertise here should never be ignored.

That's true; you should check everything else out first. That way you can ascertain wether its health or environmental factors before trying anything to combat the paranormal.

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 ivandval

ivandval

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for your answers. We will test other options. I read about radon, the reason may be in it. What are your radon cleaning tips?

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:43 AM

You should hire a professional to install a radon mitigation system. But, if you're confident in your abilities, you could put one in yourself. Just to let you know, installing one yourself isn't as easy as you might think. Anyway, here is a link for a DIY:

DIY Radon Mitigation: https://www.airthing...itigation-guide

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 May 2019 - 11:43 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:31 PM

ivandval, on 13 May 2019 - 11:49 PM, said:

Thanks for your answers. We will test other options. I read about radon, the reason may be in it. What are your radon cleaning tips?

Simple matters of poorly shielded electricity can cause difficult situations and shouldn't me dismissed either. Michael Persinger, held a position at Laurentian University until his death in 2018. He conducted a long term study on low-level variable EMF and found under the right conditions, people could experience hallucinations ranging from angel visitionations and ghosts or god-like encounters. Something as simple as a removal of an alarm clock from bedside can give a more restful sleep.

https://mysteriousun...et-passes-away/

Research quickly on Barry Taff who has investigated over 4,000 cases in the last 40 years. One of his investigations where natural high level EMF caused a host of maladies. It was the former Sharon Tate house.

http://barrytaff.net...eld-laboratory/

Natural explanations always should be exhausted first, especially when they can affect your physical and mental health.

Edited by EVP, 14 May 2019 - 12:34 PM.

Posted Image