17 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 07:16 PM

Hi,
I've have many photos of spirit that I have never shared with anyone and recently watched a ghost show and it got me thinking about all my old photographs and evps. I use to be in the business of helping people in spiritual warfare issues. I would never show photos taken at a client's house but I have some I've taken at public places and some at my own house (helping others can sometimes bring things home to you and your family). I did a quick search to find forums for sharing ghost photos and this place popped up. Everyone seems nice and sincere here so I thought I would share some photos for fun.

I took two photographs at a local abandoned pub that always felt haunted when I drove by.

This first photo shows a toddler in the upper pane of the window. It's difficult to see at first but once you see it, it's very clear. This photo is just a section of the entire photograph that I cut out and zoomed in to see.

I also have them on video

Attached Files

Edited by Ladydi, 12 May 2019 - 04:33 PM.
to remove youtube link from first post

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:11 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards and sharing your image.

If you would like to add your Youtube link, this can only be done as your signature.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:15 AM

Hi
Thanks for the welcome and info about the link. I will add it to my signature.

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:00 PM

Welcome.
Sadly, I canít see anything in the photo. I canít enlarge it enough.

Edited by lorac61469, 12 May 2019 - 01:00 PM.

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:26 PM

Please provide a link to a high resolution image so a more thorough evaluation can be ascertainted. Also post only the original image leaving all EXIF data intact. The more information provided, the more concise the evaluation. Thank you in advance.

A file host I can recommend is:

http://tinypic.com/

Edited by EVP, 12 May 2019 - 01:28 PM.

#6 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Here I've enlarged the photo and marked what I think "Ladydi" Is referring to.

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#7 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:51 PM

Thanks Kevinscan that is what I am referring to. I tried to get the photo to show larger but could not. How did you get it to show without attaching it?

EVP, sorry it's low resolution because it's only a window in a larger photograph of a building. I do not wish to show the entire building for privacy reasons. It's an easily recognizable building.

I would consider showing the entire photo with exif data if the copy feature can be disabled somehow.

Edited by Ladydi, 12 May 2019 - 07:51 PM.

#8 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

View PostLadydi, on 12 May 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

Thanks Kevinscan that is what I am referring to. I tried to get the photo to show larger but could not. How did you get it to show without attaching it?

EVP, sorry it's low resolution because it's only a window in a larger photograph of a building. I do not wish to show the entire building for privacy reasons. It's an easily recognizable building.

I would consider showing the entire photo with exif data if the copy feature can be disabled somehow.

Appreciated, no worries.....

#9 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:28 AM

In the enlargement that Kevin posted, I see something resembling a face but it does not look like a toddler to me. It looks like Pennywise from the newer It movie.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:32 AM

If an image is from a website, sometimes you can just copy and paste the image into the post
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:55 PM

lorac61469 I thought it looked like a toddler with a large forehead, but now that you said Pennywise, I can see that too. After my son saw my picture he went there with his girlfriend and took a pic on his phone. They said the flash lit up the window (even though its a second story window) and it looked like someone was standing there with a paperbag on their head. It scared them so bad they took off. When we looked at his phone there was no picture taken. I didn't feel anything harmful or scary there but after my son saw that I told him to not go back there just in case.

KlaineyGStudy
Thanks for the info I may load some pictures to my website if I get time. I have two more spirits that have shown up in other windows on that photograph. I will post them soon.

#12 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:09 PM

I wonder whatís on the wall inside? Maybe there is old artwork or wallpaper. Have you been inside?

Edited by lorac61469, 14 May 2019 - 12:09 PM.

#13 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:55 PM

lorac61469 I have not been inside but my son has. I took pictures a later day after taking this photo and nothing shown in the window. I can find the other pic and zoom in on the window and show you what it looked like the next day if you want to see it? My son told me he went inside and actually took some artwork off the wall and when he did he heard an odd noise like a moan. He got scared and left. I don't think he realized that was stealing even though it's abandoned it's still owned by someone. The thing he took looked awesome and I was going to make him take it back and leave it inside the window without going in again but he had it outside by our house and overnight it was gone. I think my father threw it out (he lives with us and loves to throw things out that he considers junk.)

I have one more window to show that has something interesting in it. I just have to enlarge the photo so it can be seen and will post soon.

#14 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Okay so I looked at my two photos again to make sure I'm giving accurate information Both photos were taken the same day, seconds apart. This is hard to explain without showing the entire photograph but I will try. The photo I showed in this post was the first photograph I took of this window. Seconds later I took another photograph which shows the same window but new ghost.

I will repost both photos of the same window next to each other for comparison.

I hope I'm not being too confusing. I confused myself for a moment.

*I increased the image size to hopefully see the images better.

Attached Files

Edited by Ladydi, 14 May 2019 - 10:06 PM.

#15 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,152 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 May 2019 - 04:05 PM

In most cases, you can chalk up images like this to reflections from outside the window (and depending on the angle, some object inside). Windows as well as mirrors are prone to all kinds of pareidolia. Add to that the photo is from a distance and not very clear, I honestly don't think this is anything paranormal
Posted Image

#16 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

View PostVlawde, on 14 May 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

In most cases, you can chalk up images like this to reflections from outside the window (and depending on the angle, some object inside). Windows as well as mirrors are prone to all kinds of pareidolia. Add to that the photo is from a distance and not very clear, I honestly don't think this is anything paranormal

Your analysis is spot on Vlawde. I wish I could give you more than one like for your post. I admire your condensed analogy. That's still a shortcoming when I post in reply.

#17 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:46 PM

Welcome Ladydi -  thank you for sharing your photos.  I think you will enjoy it here - again welcome!

#18 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:16 PM

Vlawde, Thanks for your opinion. You may be right. The thing that has me sure it's spirit though is that both photos are of the same window taken around the same time and if you compare them side by side, you can see there are definite changes taken place in what is showing. I don't think it can be from outside reflections because it is a second story window with nothing in front of the building, just an empty parking lot. If it is a reflection from the inside, what is shown in the window would be consistent in both photos and even if you can't see perfectly clear what is in the windows, you can see that they do not show the same thing. The toddler that appears in the upper pane of the window in the one photo does not appear in the next, so something changed in the window during the time inbetween when the two pictures were taken.