#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:37 AM

Posted Image

This is an image of my great great grandmother. She is known to be a frequent visitor of mine :)

I went to see a local clairvoyant Barbara (Who I didn't know) and she read this picture. To my surprise, Barbara laughed and the first thing she asked was "Why am I being told I have my leg back"? The reason I was surprised. this was about the only piece of information my parents knew about this relative. That she was an amputee and from this picture I wouldn't have been able to guess that!

...Oh and the dog is a chow chow :) :heart:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:06 PM

I'm glad she comes and visits you. Also, that's a cute Chow.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

Hope you don't mind Klainey, I did a quick restoration on your image. If you have a higher resolution scan I could do more. It began pixelating once I tried to add sharpening.

Posted Image

I don't have any visitations from relatives. I was very close to my grandmother. She spoiled me rotten and let me do things that my parents wouldn't. I was always the center of attention when I was around her. My grandmothers birthday is one day earlier than mine. Since she past, I have made a point to verbually speak out on her birthday to let her know I still think about her. I believe no one dies until they are forgotten. Now back to my regularly skeptical channel. :)

Edited by EVP, 31 July 2019 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,470 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

Thank you for that EVP. I have the original picture now, since both my parents are visiting on the other side with my great great grandmother. I was told by my mother that they are able to travel like our thoughts. She gave me an image of different coloured neon lines stretching out like a highway.

So, I am sure your grandmother visits you on her birthday. My non skeptical side might even suggest, everytime you think of her :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter