8 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:58 AM

To begin this story, I was 12 and a half when my cousin, who is 2 years YOUNGER than me, helped to convince me that Santa wasn’t real. The reason it took me so long was because of all the things I’ve experienced my whole life around Christmas that made me believe Santa Claus truly was a supernatural being. These memories still haunt me because I am creeped out by them.

When I was 3 years old, I just barely remember that I was sleeping between my mom and dad because I didn’t have a bed in my room yet. On Christmas morning, I woke up at (I would guess) around 7am because it wasn’t dark out, but early enough my parents were still snoring away beside me. I was awake and I happened to look towards the bedroom door which was wide open and for a brief moment I saw a big guy in a red suit walk by the door carrying a bed (frame and all) towards my room over his shoulder by himself. I didn’t hear anything and I never saw him come back through. When I was older, I asked my parents about that and they said they put the bed in my room in the middle of the night when it was dark out and they knew I was asleep in their room. So, who or what did I see in the early morning hours when the sun was up?

When I was about 6, my dad and I were brainstorming how we can get out of bed and sneak downstairs to see if we can spy on Santa. Well, that night (Christmas eve), I wanted to go with the plan, I got up and went towards my parents’ room but their door was closed and I could hear my dad snoring his naturally loud snore. I went and sat on the staircase just in view of the Christmas tree and I saw Santa (a big guy in the red suit and all) putting presents under the tree from a red sack. He turned and saw me like he knew I was there. I don’t know how he knew though; I was being very quiet and the room had very dim lighting and I was sitting so high up on the stairs just peeking through the railing. Anyway, he held his index finger to his lips and whispered loud enough that I could hear “Shhhh”. Like a deer in the headlights, I nodded and went back to bed. When I told my parents about this, my mom said maybe it was a spirit because she was always the one who put presents under the tree and my parents did not own a Santa suit or anything back then.

When I was about 7, my mom was tucking me in bed, it was Christmas Eve, and as I was settling in my bed, I happened to look out my window which has the roof to our porch just underneath it. I saw 2 perfectly thin parallel lines (like sleigh marks) with deer tracks around it imprinted in the snow going across the roof. I was excited and told my mom to look at it but she couldn’t see it. My mom to this day says there was a small mark in the snow on that roof, but it didn’t look like anything. I could have sworn it was a perfect sleigh track with perfect deer prints around it. I still remember it vividly.

When I was 8, I was getting ready for school (last day of school before Christmas eve), as I was waiting for my bus to come, my mom and I both heard a weird noise like a small animal crawling through the walls or something then there was a noise at the Christmas tree and I noticed there was a present under the tree. I did not know about the present until I heard that noise. My mom let me open it and explained that she put the present there (it was a pencil sharpener) because she was planning to take it to my grandma’s house for her Christmas party and we would need it to sharpen the pencils for the Christmas games. I was so sure it had to have been an elf dropping off an early present. To this day, my mom thinks maybe a spirit was reminding us of the present so we wouldn’t forget it. My mom said the noise we heard by the tree was an ornament that fell. But we couldn’t explain the noise in the walls other than maybe it was a squirrel or something that got in there.

When I was 9, I woke up around 7am on Christmas morning and heard bells jingling softly, I couldn’t tell where it was coming from, I looked around outside, but didn’t see anything. My parents were both still asleep so it wasn’t the television or anything.

Not much else happened after that. But these memories are still fresh in my mind. It was all very real to me and as I got older, I just thought Santa was a one-of-a-kind supernatural person that existed because I had the “proof” of it.

I'm an only child and only lived with my mom and dad in the same house together in the woods of Pennsylvania with not many houses on my street.

What do you all think? I would love to hear your thoughts and any experiences you’ve had?

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 29 May 2019 - 07:02 AM.

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:40 AM

I heard bells ringing from my bedroom when I was a child and my parents were in the room with me and heard it too. To this day, we don't know where the sound came from.

Edited by PIT leader, 29 May 2019 - 07:40 AM.

We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,187 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:17 AM

I wonder if this is like a Tulpa?
Posted Image

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:36 AM

View PostVlawde, on 29 May 2019 - 09:17 AM, said:

I wonder if this is like a Tulpa?

Thanks for sharing the term Vlawde. I hadn't realized there was a definitive label for that phenomena. I suppose the "Phillip Experiment" was technically a tulpa manifestation.

Those interested in further exploration of the term tulpa, here's a link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,187 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Yeah, the Philip experiment is how I first heard of Tulpas
Posted Image

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:53 PM

If enough people believe in someone or something for long enough, you can create a Tulpa. Saint Nicholas is a Saint, so why can't Santa be real and seen? You need to believe in him to see him, which also goes with all things paranormal.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 30 May 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

If enough people believe in someone or something for long enough, you can create a Tulpa. Saint Nicholas is a Saint, so why can't Santa be real and seen? You need to believe in him to see him, which also goes with all things paranormal.

I guess it's a form of a psychic projection similar to a poltergeist just controlled. Thanks for your take Mac.

#8 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

Thank you for all your replies everyone! These are some pretty interesting thoughts you have!

#9 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 03 June 2019 - 02:05 PM

I've heard loud bangs and pattering of something heavy on the roof. I was on the top bunk and heard it every year. And an orb of light near the tree once. Where I lived sometimes there was no snow during the holidays. So it was odd.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image