3 replies to this topic

#1 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:38 AM

Anyone interested in listening to a podcast with Adam Blai, please follow this link.

https://www.catholic...ions-exorcisms/

He's the "real deal" demonologist wiith various academic social degrees including a masters in psychology based out of Pittsburg Pennsylvania. He's been given permission by the Bishop [which is a requirement] to be a recognized demonologist in the Catholic system.  He's also qualified to train other priests.

The podcast has some overpowering music during the breaks but it's worth the listen. The podcast is embedded halfway down in the page.

I'm grateful to have been part of the interview process 12 years ago when I worked for HV.

Here's the web banner I made for him if there are doubters.

Posted Image

Edited by EVP, 31 July 2019 - 10:50 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#2 KolIkA

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:18 AM

unsettling stuff here Evp so much to take in i will have to listen again tomorrow

i don't think i wont his job :fright:

Edited by KolIkA, 07 June 2019 - 05:17 AM.

#3 EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:02 AM

View PostKolIkA, on 07 June 2019 - 05:18 AM, said:

unsettling stuff here Evp so much to take in i will have to listen again tomorrow

Adam is so soft spoken. He must have patience and bravery to do this type of work. He's always been a huge advocate in turning people away from ghost hunting. Adam sees EVP and acknowledgement as an invitation to the wrong things. Thankfully this type of work encompasses a very low percentage of occurrence.

If you want to see a very sad case watch the true story of Anneliese Michel. That case is heart breaking.

https://www.youtube....h?v=LiqCnodYctw

Thanks for the reply KolIkA.

Edited by EVP, 07 June 2019 - 06:04 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,083 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:22 AM

Thank you for posting the video. I'll watch it before going to bed tonight. Though I don't know if that's a good or bad idea; considering what KolIkA said:

View PostKolIkA, on 07 June 2019 - 05:18 AM, said:

Oh my, what happened to Michel is too horrible. And her parents and the priests getting a slapped wrist(sentenced for six months and fines, but then their convictions were changed to 3-yrs probation instead) :angry:  It just burns my - well you can guess.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com