Free Skins
© Fisana

Wwii Ghosts? + Started To See Spirits/ghosts ?

ghosts WWII ecto mist spirits soldier

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:all kinds of paranormal, animals, ...all sorts of strange things..

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

Hello all,

I’ve discovered something ! About WWII. And I finally ‘opened up’!

I live in Belgium,  Herzele, Sint-lievens -Esse.  and so I thought,  there is nothing spooky about this village I live in.
I was wrong!  
At the end of our street,  there is a crossway. And it was there the soldiers fought each other.
When Herzele was 'freed' by the English soldiers,  the German ones came from the opposite direction , unaware of each other.  All hell broke loose,  but luckily,  'only' two men died.

That was long ago,  and I heard the story a while ago,  when we had a walk with a guide through our little village.  Today I looked up on the internet,  and indeed,  there was a fight back here!

That would explain the 'ecto mist'  I encountered in my garden,  when hanging out the laundry.
There was no dust,  rain .etc. and I was not even thinking about spirits and ghosts!
Saw it 2 times, from different directions. It was out of the corner of my eye.
A floating white mist,  Just above the ground.  It disappeared just as quickly as it appeared.

A little while ago,  I encountered the same type of 'ecto mist',  less dense,  at the train station of Gontrode.
no people,  very quiet.  But this time,  I could see it manifest before my eyes!
I could look at it for a few seconds,  then it was gone.
Again , no dust cloud,  it just had rained very hard,  and the sun was shining from the left.  Not in my eyes.

I am actually very curious,  and want to help them to cross over. (If they didn’t already! )
Planning on doing my first EVP session at home in my garden.
I want to know who they are and why they are still here.

I get a strong feeling it could be a WWII soldier, at my home.
Whenever I think about the war,  I get really sad,  and I don't know why,  but sometimes I start to cry when I think about it. Do I feel the emotions of this ghost?
It just happened Recently thought.

Maybe I started to open up ,  because I want to help them. I feel them sometimes.
Remember,  I wanted to see them,  and I wished and 'Let go '.
It all happens in its own time: when you are ready . just let it happen on it’s own.
I’m not scared any more.

Luckily,  I have this kind of on/off thing with auras.  When I want to see them,  I just 'turn on the switch' , and concentrate . Aura is energy,  are spirits and ghost energy too?

I always was sensitive to energies, humans or ghosts, I could feel them.

I'm also making a small journal,  pocket size.  Whenever I experience something 'weird' or paranormal,  I write it down.  Of course I can always tell you guys about it too!
I also charged the batteries of my old mp4 player, it has a voice recorder.  Good quality!  It was expensive years ago!  

I can't tell this to anyone,  so I'm happy I can tell you all about it. ^_^

I could not take a picture of the mist yet, seems like they are camera shy. Posted Image
I  also have this feeling that they only want to appear to me. My mom had not seen it yet.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:21 PM

Some of the encounters might not be intelligent; they could be a form of residual energy, only an imprint of the intense emotions from the battle. Because of this, it does not even know that you are there, nor can it interact with you.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

And I am glad you told us about these experiences too. :)
Let us know of any updates!

It is always good to write down these types of experience, so I am also glad you are keeping a journal. I know looking back at mine how much we can forget over the years.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:15 PM

View Postdarknesswolf, on 20 June 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

That would explain the 'ecto mist'  I encountered in my garden,  when hanging out the laundry.

In the first two years of active investigation, a paranormal partner and myself visited over 300 outdoor locations. During my foundation years I quickly discovered, short of understanding the exact conditions required and monitoring with devices specific to meteorological data, I was ill prepared to make accurate determination how ground fog and other repeatable weather conditions take place.

Unless you are measuring ground and air temperature, understand the principles of dew point and humidity, do not discount mundane explanations attributed to meteorological conditions that are taking place.

This is one of the many reasons I began investigating indoor locations. Surprisingly, even with relatively controlled conditions presented indoors, people have witnessed rain showers in their own living-rooms.

I could not take a picture of the mist yet, seems like they are camera shy.

The key to capturing "mist" is the way you light it. It's possible to capture it with a cellphone but at the very least you will need flash to illuminate it. Your success would improve with a more sophisticated camera with dedicated flash. Even with higher powered speed-lights, you need to be within 15 feet to capture it adequately. I'd recommend learning the inverse square law of light fall off to fully appreciate the shortcomings of illumination. I speak from experience as I'm an avid photographer and studied to become better at my work.

The best way to light mist and other weather conditions is to backlight it. This is how cinematographers effectively deal with it in video and digital stills.

I'll leave a link below that shows effective backlighting.

I'm also making a small journal, pocket size.  Whenever I experience something 'weird' or paranormal,  I write it down.  Of course I can always tell you guys about it too!
I also charged the batteries of my old mp4 player, it has a voice recorder.  Good quality!  It was expensive years ago!

Journaling and documenting is a very good practice. I wouldn't recommend on relying on "feelings" as your basis of investigation. Validate it by recording whenever possible. Treat it with a critical approach, learn how to refine your techniques, understand controls needed to be successful in your journey. I'm embarrassed to admit how many mistakes I've made through my discovery but they were necessary to become better.

I won't comment on audio work at this time. I've already flooded this thread. Come back if you need audio analysis or refinement. I might be able to help if the audio capture is strong enough.

Here's a good read from Sarah Estep (rest her soul), the last recognized EVP pioneer. She founded the American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena and put paranormal audio work on the map.

Voices From Eternity From Sarah Estep

Credits to the first two European pioneers Friedrich Jürgenson & Konstantin Raudive.

Good luck on your paranormal venture!

Edited by EVP, 20 June 2019 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

View PostEVP, on 20 June 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

Credits to the first two European pioneers Friedrich Jürgenson & Konstantin Raudive.

I watched a Youtube video last night about phantom phone calls, one was from Raudive. It's at the six minute mark.

https://youtu.be/rq9rqUaesjE?t=360

Here's the whole video.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 21 June 2019 - 10:10 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:57 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 June 2019 - 10:04 AM, said:

I watched a Youtube video last night about phantom phone calls, one was from Raudive. It's at the six minute mark.

Here's the whole video.

Thank Mac for the link. I don't mention George Meek very often because he's more known for related ITC but that phone call from Raudive was interesting. I'm really curious how one can research that type of phenomena except by user accounts only. I've never had any of that happen to me but if I heard heavy breathing from a female on the other end of the phone, I'd ask her address :)
Posted Image

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 June 2019 - 10:04 AM, said:

Here's the whole video.
I just saw that video yesterday. I love slapped ham.

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:51 AM

View PostEVP, on 22 June 2019 - 02:57 AM, said:

I've never had any of that happen to me but if I heard heavy breathing from a female on the other end of the phone, I'd ask her address :)

:rofl:

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 22 June 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

I just saw that video yesterday. I love slapped ham.

I like him as well. For "paranormal caught on tape" videos, I find Nuke's Top 5, Sir Spooks, Top5s, Chills, The Omar Gosh Family, and OmarGoshTV, are really good. And if you like ghost stories, you might want to try Nihongo Johnny, Lazy Masquerade, Mr. Nightmare, Bedtime Stories, and Mr.Creeps  as well.

Posted Image

My Shop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, WWII, ecto mist, spirits, soldier