• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RCDforum

RCDforum

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. Posted Image

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:58 AM

In my opinion, looking for resolve from someone that has passed is problematic at best. I've had my fair share of readings and most of them (not all) contain information that can be applied on a general level to fit anyone. There are certainly exceptions but ruling out probability or the nature of cold readings are always a concern.

Besides, there's a running belief there might be imitators on the other side that hold a hidden agenda that will gain your trust enough to only manipulate and deceive you later when you are most vulnerable. The chances of a medium connecting with the correct phone number is as likely as winning a lotto.

On a good number of investigations, it was revealed much later, the owner/proprietor is looking to resolve issues that remained unsettled while the person in question was living. I've always told them, it doesn't work that way. Please do not get caught in a vicious money paying loop where a psychic promises a connection. Money is often a motivating factor. Preying on a persons vulnerability with repeated readings are not uncommon.

Uncertainty and a lack of resolve are one of the many roadblocks in life we have to deal with. Far too often it becomes baggage for life if we aren't careful. A wise person once told me, if we keep one foot in the past, the other in the present, we can't step into the future.

Hope this helps bring clarity in a time of trouble.

Edited by EVP, 23 June 2019 - 08:21 AM.

Posted Image

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  My only suggestion is that becareful who you talk to, human or entity. Both can be very deceiving.

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

Also please understand that you WANT to hear from Chris, you WANT confirmation. This can color and influence how you could interpret totally normals things, so you're actively trying to connect things to Chris that may not have anything to do with them. It's like some ghost enthusiasts are so eager to capture the paranormal and have 'proof" - confirmation - that dust, lighting etc in a photo is proof to them, when in fact it isn't proof of anything except for dust, light etc.

My personal opinion is when someone dies, they probably are way too busy coming to grips with their new reality to make a lot of effort to contact someone in the old, at least right away
Posted Image

#5 KolIkA

KolIkA

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:06 AM

Hello I get contact in dreams. like everyone said best not to try to hard just let it happen.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

When I get messages for family or friends they come me. Even if I'm washing dishes. Most of mine are in Journeys or vivid dreams. And if really want to get in my face semi solid apparitions stalking me. In them I can smell them (each has their own scent) and see and hear them. Family I can feel them. I've had family members ask for updates on if I've gotten anything new. I tell them, when they want to talk to me they do. Around the holidays I get alot. Its like a family reunion with deceased all in one vivid dream. My dads side has alot of active talkative spirits.
As for if I try to auto ask and talk, I do get wherry of whom is coming through. I have connections to alot of spirit guides so they help me filter if I'm over whelmed.
This is just how mine works.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image