Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:31 PM

I'd love to see all the movies in 'The Conjuring Universe". I've seen The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2, Annabelle, Annabelle: Creation, Annabelle: Comes Home, and The Nun.

Posted Image

The ones I've not seen yet are:

The Curse of La Llorona

The Conjuring 3 (2020) (Wilson and Farmiga are set to reprise their roles as Ed, and Lorraine Warren, with the plot, reportedly revolving around a legal trial where the defendant claimed he was possessed during the crimes of which he is accused.),

The Crooked Man (TBA)

Untitled The Nun sequel (TBA)

Here's the timeline for The Conjuring Universe:

Posted Image

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 July 2019 - 05:37 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:31 PM

The new Spider-Man movie but waiting until it hits the drive-in.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

We don't have any drive-in here anymore. I remember watching the exorcist at the drive-in as a teen and had to sleep with the light on for a week :fright: Even the posters for the movie is cringeworthy!
Posted Image

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:49 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 July 2019 - 09:38 PM, said:

We don't have any drive-in here anymore. I remember watching the exorcist at the drive-in as a teen and had to sleep with the light on for a week :fright: Even the posters for the movie is cringeworthy!
  I was the same!!!  Watched it at home alone (13 yrs old) and for months I had to have lights ON!!!

A new drive in was built in the town I live in 5 or 6 years ago.  no more speaker boxes to put on your window.  FM radio broadcast.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Orb

• GS Member
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:36 AM

The drive in I grew up with was put up for sale recently, and the 1 locally where I live now is still in business.
I like my horror movies as long as they aren't close to snuff films. Like full on blood and gore human on human torture for pleasure. So like serial killer torture movies.
Due to my TBI I have to wait for Blue Ray to come out or Netflix to have them so I can use the DV aka descriptive video option for sight and motion issues. So at times I'm behind by 6 months to a year with movies.
The movie that got me into horror was Hellraiser. After seeing that all horror movies are like easy to stomach. It gave me nightmares for a bit but it got me over it. I started to study the behind the scenes and make up affects as well as the animatronics and then I began to see horror movies as art pieces.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#7 Buried_in_Berlin19_RIPKLMc

Buried_in_Berlin19_RIPKLMc

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 AM

Apart from the movie centred around my life. I would say Pans Labrinth. It is so relatable to me. How I saw myself as a girl and even a still as an adult. I'm fit for testing how I will rule my royal bloodline by my actions I act upon in this world.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,328 posts

Posted Today, 01:55 AM

Hello and welcome, I haven't heard of that movie until you posted. Thanks for sharing!
Posted Image