- The Visual Hallucinations: This is a new phenomena to me that has started happening more frequent during both day and night. They only last for a brief moment, but long enough I know I saw something, and I can't seem to see it directly with my eyes, but just the corners of my vision, and VERY close to actually seeing them dead-on. Here are some examples of what i have a been seeing:
- Just today, I happened to look out the window and briefly saw a large (either bear or full-grown deer) sized thing that was a red-orange color like rust, and it ran down into the thick bushes across the road (I live in the woods of Pennsylvania - not many neighbors on my country road). I never saw the thing again, I know for a fact I saw a large movement that was a rusty color, but I didn't get a good enough look to see what it was exactly.
- One time when I was wide awake in bed couldn't sleep, I looked out my window and thought I saw (directly with my eyes) a large amount of blood streaking down my parents' camper that was parked in the yard and visible from my window. Then, as I stared at it, the streaking blood vanished.
- Sometimes when I'm home alone, I will hear someone cough randomly.
- I hear my parents' voice talking to each other and I find out I am home alone.
- I sometimes hear my smartphone vibrate as if it got a message. Once I thought I heard my phone vibrate right NEXT to me, but my phone was in my room on the other side of the house. Thought I felt it in my pocket once too.
- Once I heard what I thought was my mom talking to my dog and she said "Here you go baby" but there was no one around my dog when it happened. My dog is lazy and just slept through the voice.
- Sometimes I will hear music, the most recent, I thought it was right outside my bedroom window, I heard country music with male vocals and even a female vocal occasionally in the background of it, and instruments all in tune with each other as if there was legit music playing. I opened my window to see if I could hear it better, but it didn't make a difference, it sounded like country music playing I thought I could make out a few words, but I can't be to sure on it. I don't even LIKE country music. Haha!
- Often times when I wake up in the morning, it sounds just like a TV sitcom is on. I can sometimes hear the characters talking to each other, laughter in the background like an audience, and I swear I can even hear commercials come on, but when I come half-way down the stairs, everything is silent and I don't hear it anymore. Sometimes I hear a movie playing even when I'm a few feet away from it in another room, just to find out the TV is completely off!
Edited by DreamerSeeker, 02 August 2019 - 10:32 AM.