My Life In Bucks County, Pa..

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ursuella

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:42 PM

PA, Bucks County near Newtown, I went to Council Rock High School and lived on the area until I was in my 30's. Off of 611 through a corn field and up a hill (more like a dirt road) there was a OLD church to the left and small goat shack set just below off the hill to the right. One of my friends at the time knew about the locations history and talked us into "exploring" it for kicks. There are a few "legends" I grew to know in Bucks County, Gravity Hill, The Covered Bridge, 11:11 Cornfield Crossroad. The Black Bronco. Jersey Devil.

We debunked Gravity Hill. But the Dark church was different. We all had a explainable experience there. I have a friend that might or might not verify the story. She was prone to a lot of spiritual happenings that had hurt her, and the night we were there she was I guess you could say, "having a nervous breakdown in the back seat". She didn't want to go to the church in the first place, but we were young kids having fun, passing her warnings off as a exaggeration.

Jersey Devil Experience.
This makes the story more crazy, the wings were huge. 5 feet in length for both wings, and the neck was abnormally long, not like a giraffe, but didn't fit its body. It opened its wings straight out on both sides and just flew straight UP in the air. I've never seen a bird of any type do that. I swear to God my story is true. It wasn't a dream and I'm not making it up. Maybe someone out there has seen the same things I've seen. This is only 2 happenings. I have more to share with everyone and look forward to it!

#2 Ursuella

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:12 PM

All of us experienced something there that night. From what I can remember it was 2 guys that were brave enough to go into the church that night, I wouldn't go in. My GF was in the back crying in a fetal position. The car was old one of those cars where the whole front was one seat. I was sitting next to the driver. He stayed in the car. If I remember correctly it was the driver and I was sitting next to him, and there might have been someone sitting to my right, I cant remember. After the guys went into the church I told everyone we should go. I had a bad feeling, and with my best friend crying in the back I wasn't having a good time. After that, the car started to rev like it was getting ready to drag race, revving louder and louder, over and over. I told the driver to stop fooling around, that it wasn't funny. He started to freak out saying it wasn't him. I looked down, and his feet were no were near the petals when it was happening. My GF in the back was losing her mind. I was trying to make sense of it all. Then the windshield went black starting from both sides. Left grew black and the right grew black until it covered the whole windshield. It wasn't fog, it wasn't normal, it was blackness. We knew it was time to go. I told everyone to get back in the car and we drove away as fast as we could. I'l never forget that experience. I wasn't afraid, but I guess you could say I wasn't prepared to handle it.

trying to post my story but getting edited: I was driving towards New Hope, PA on a back road, by myself. I saw a "Vulture" like creature/bird. It was huge, larger than a normal large bird, eating a dead deer in the road. It was in the middle of the road eating a huge carcass and it was almost the same size. I stopped my car in the middle of the road and just stared at it for about 5 sec. It looked at me "or the car" and stopped eating and opened its wings.
This makes the story more crazy, the wings were huge. 7 feet in length, and the neck was abnormally long, not like a giraffe, but didn't fit its body. It opened its wings straight out on both sides and just flew straight UP in the air. I've never seen a bird of any type do that. I swear to God my story is true. It wasn't a dream and I'm not making it up. I have told my family the things I've seen.
I'am not typing my experiences to you for any recognition or otherwise. I hate fame. Think fame can be a devils path to destruction. But I've shared my story with my family, and have a history of the "unexplained" I guess. These kinds of things do happen. If you guys are real I hope my encounters can help you expose the truth.

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 12 August 2019 - 12:29 AM.
Change text colour

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:23 AM

Are you copy and pasting into the reply box? Most of your text colour is invisible and can only be read if selected (see images). This often occurs if something is copy and pasted from another website.

I have now change the colour of your text for that post.

Or are you saying something spooky your end is stopping you from writing?

Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 LeticiaAlb

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:27 AM

looks like you have a gremlin in your key board Ursuella. i have never seem the jersey devil and after reading your description i don't think i wont to.

Edited by LeticiaAlb, 13 August 2019 - 05:28 AM.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com