Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


Foul Odor Followed By Floral Odor


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wlm

wlm

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Montaba
  • Interests:Paranormal. Extraterrestrial. Spiritual. People.

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:55 AM

I have lived in my house 6 years. did a background check on it after I started thinking it had spirits. found it was a hundred thousand acre ranch that became a housing project. in the 1930`s. befor this where my property is was a ranch hands 170 sq ft home which he was the smelter for the ranch. when the city I live in was incorperated into the state in 1932 this smelter became a business smelter for the people who would go down the dirt road to the missouri river  to ride it to wherever they were going. the smelter would service the wagons the horses and whatever. there was also 4 other buildings out here that had other small businesses. I'm the original building. when I bought the property it was near condeming state I rescued it. when rebuidling I'm finding many smithing tools from back in the 1800s. anyhow. recently this rechet smell rotten flesh smell suddenly happens within the boundries of my property inside or outside for several minutes and it follows me or whoever is around that smells it, then all of a sudden there is a floral smell. It happens and any time of the day or night any place on the property. Since Ive lived here I have seen many dark shadows, things move  Things come up missing to find another day or time. I hear my name being called I hear knocks on doors, its a lively home and property. so opinions would be nice. And right know at current I don't have any pictures available we are remodeling our last 2 rooms. We literally bought a house that was on its last heartbeat. It had 9 leaks throughout the house we live in montana winters get minus 10 to minus 20. its a old old house

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:00 AM

Hello and welcome

Thank you for sharing your experience, it sounds like you have a lot going on.

So are you still process of rebuilding?  Many people find renovations to an old property can cause all sorts of paranormal incidents to occur but they can quickly resolve themselves once the building is complete.

So I hope that will be the case for you and things will settle down soon.
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

    The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,025 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:30 PM

:welcome:

Hi. When growing up, we'd have that same type of rotting smell. It would pop up one second and begone the next. It happens randomly, though we haven't smelled it for a few years, but you never know when it will happen again. Hopefully, it will settle down once you finish the remodeling. Do you have any youngsters in the house? If so, they could either cause or exasperate paranormal happenings by the energy they give off. they don't even know they're causing it. You know, preteens and their angst. ;)

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 21 August 2019 - 08:36 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#4 wlm

wlm

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Montaba
  • Interests:Paranormal. Extraterrestrial. Spiritual. People.

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:54 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 21 August 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

Hello and welcome

Thank you for sharing your experience, it sounds like you have a lot going on.

So are you still process of rebuilding?  Many people find renovations to an old property can cause all sorts of paranormal incidents to occur but they can quickly resolve themselves once the building is complete.

So I hope that will be the case for you and things will settle down soon.
Yes I'm still living in the house. Most current activity happen just this morning, I'm asleep its 5:30am and the television came on. This is a first for this to happen.

#5 wlm

wlm

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Montaba
  • Interests:Paranormal. Extraterrestrial. Spiritual. People.

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:57 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 August 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

:welcome:

Hi. When growing up, we'd have that same type of rotting smell. It would pop up one second and begone the next. It happens randomly, though we haven't smelled it for a few years, but you never know when it will happen again. Hopefully, it will settle down once you finish the remodeling. Do you have any youngsters in the house? If so, they could either cause or exasperate paranormal happenings by the energy they give off. they don't even know they're causing it. You know, preteens and their angst. ;)
No little ones in my house, they are all grown and gone just me and my ole man. He is a (at least he claims) non believer even though he experiences it also its funny because he out and out ignores it yet knows something is happening.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:39 AM

View Postwlm, on 24 August 2019 - 04:54 AM, said:

Yes I'm still living in the house. Most current activity happen just this morning, I'm asleep its 5:30am and the television came on. This is a first for this to happen.

I have had several TV sets over the years come on by themselves too.

We built our house on a vacant block of land, so, I believe if one is meant to get special visitors it doesn't matter the place. However, having said that the most important thing you need to do is to make sure you also set up spiritual boundaries for yourself and your space.

Have the faith and the conviction to feel empowered to implement them; it isn't any different to what you would expect from friends who came to  visit. Set your boundaries by behaviours, those that you will and won't accept.
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter