When Dreams Stop Becoming Random Images

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:47 AM

If anyone is doing any dream practices, I'm sure they'll come to a point their dreams start to change.  

As I said before, there are different types of dreams.  But for now, I'm solely talking about regular dreams.  Phantom projections of the subconscious mind.  

Most people dream abstract images.  You can think of it like channel surfing.  A lot of images are symbolic representations of what's going on our daily lives.

There are some spiritual messages from the higher subconscious that slip in, but most people are unaware of them.  

I noticed that my dreams are no longer those abstract images.  My dreams are becoming continuous events which transition smoothly into each other.  It's just like a movie. Also, I'm becoming more lucid in my dreams (Aware that I'm dreaming).

I wonder how many of you are experiencing this right now?  Are your dreams random or do they have some sort of sequential order to them?  

Posted Image

Edited by JohnHermes, 01 September 2019 - 05:49 AM.

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:57 AM

Most are my dreams are like movies exhibiting concerns or legitimate fears. It's been that way for over 2 decades.

Edited by EVP, 01 September 2019 - 08:08 AM.

Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:15 PM

I usually dream of past love ones. Although, I have had a few dreams where I believe I am awake but something in the dream triggers my mind to recognise I am still dreaming.

The dreams I remember aren't  images they are like movies. I often wake with no memory of a dream but I know I have had a conversation with someone in my head but I quickly lose the gist of the conversation once I am fully awake; I would liken this to what I have experienced while awake.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,025 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

Mine are more like real life, not movies. I usually dream about future events of my life. But, there are ones that terrorize me. I mentioned a few dreams in one of my threads. Lately, I've had a particular dream that is scary as all get out. I don't even want to think about it. That's the rub; I can remember my dreams even when I don't want to.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

My dreams are a mix of astral projection and also within my own mind exploration of my own soul and sometimes to just live a life I can't at the moment with my TBI. I do alot of work in the dark part of my mind where fears and pain lie. To help with healing there. I also have dreams where I'm swimming, biking, traveling and more. Just to keep sane with being home bound for the last 7 years. They are vivid with smells, touch, sensations, sight and more. Sometimes I have venting dreams where I kill zombie hoards. Astral projection for me is where one can travel amid the stars, the deepest oceans, other parts of the world and other worlds. I meet up with guides, deceased family or fur babies, angels, fae and other beings. In those I can get messages in symbols or verbally or withing written language. So sometimes research is involved after waking. I keep a dream journal since I was 14 when the astral picked up naturally. I have drawings, symbols, languages ranging in ancient Hebrew, Angelic script, Latin, English and more. My first language is English so I get help at times for translations.
My nightmares are not about the usual stuff people talk about. Monsters or things in the dark, falling or drowning, etc. Those are more hard to describe and very morbid. Some wake me to almost vomiting of how intense they are. As a child it was hard to handle alot of these but as I got older I learned how to shift them for the better when the nightmares increase.
My dreams if astral related or ones important with spirit guides can continue even after waking for a while or into another night. Thus why important I keep my journals and sketches.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#6 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:37 AM

I don't consider dreams to be astral projection.  That's a completely different experience.  Astral projection is a real experience of the dream body leaving the physical body and experiencing the higher astral realms.  Dreaming is done while the energy body is contained within the physical body.  Inorganic dreaming is probably the only time when the dream body leaves, but that's at the stage right below the 3rd gate of dreaming. @GothickangelCA

Edited by JohnHermes, 04 September 2019 - 04:38 AM.