5 replies to this topic

#1 Nort Thalem

Nort Thalem

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:55 PM

I've already shared some incidents of spotting nonhuman paranormal entities with this forum, but this latest one is just a bit outside of anything I've read of or seen previously.

The latest series of appearances are particularly odd to me, all signs seem to indicate its in the family of Night Terrors and old hags syndrome, and therefore probably debunkable as something in that family of medical disorder. I am going to call them entities, regardless if they are actually in my head or not for the sake of describing what I'm seeing. These started showing up about a year ago. I have thankfully always been able to move when theyve appeared, and have not experienced any paralysis when I've seen these. Ive been running through search engine results and what I'm seeing is vastly different, to the point I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of night terrors or actual entities that look like what Ive been seeing. Search results all seem to talk about a shadow figure or humanoid monster standing over you or on you.

In my case, lately I'm waking up to discover typically a single entity in the room with me, ranging between the size of a $.25 quarter to maybe two soup cans tall. They are typically well defined when I see them, and usually never the same thing twice. They range from 3 dimensional geometric objects(like squares surrounded by lightning bolts), to floating animated pictures. Sometimes they are accompanied by a feeling of confrontation, particularly the largest entities that are just literal floating vertical lines. They all seem to be made of the same material, a sort of transparent fogged glass-like substance.

When I wake up and spot one, some float away from me immediately and seem to pass through a wall, but most seem to dissolve away after I've looked at them for a moment. The most recent incident, a bowl shaped entity with the inside of the bowl facing me, stayed until I somewhat angrily declared "I can see you!". It bubbled away as if it was burrowing back into another dimension, all the while it felt like something was trying to erode away my memory of what it looked like, much like when you wake up and your dream tries to melt away from memory. The smaller entities seem to appear on my right side and closer to me when I wake up. The vertical lines tend to appear at my feet directly in front of me. The 3D object entities seem to  appear strictly to my left in the middle of the room, at about 6 feet high off the ground. This last week, I feel like I've seen them every day for a week, and havent seen them for the last few days after telling the bowl to bugger off.

So, whats everyone's guess here? Have you heard of anything like this in or outside of night terror reports? I would not say I've felt threatened, more like disturbed or angry as if an actual stranger had just walked in on me in my sleep.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:28 AM

I haven't seen what you have described  and I don't see anything upon waking (I feel that would be very frightening)!

But I have seen violet lighting bolts, different coloured large orbs and  small, transparent, bubble  like dots! As well as seeing white wispy spirits and fully formed spirits
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Nort Thalem

Nort Thalem

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:22 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 22 September 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

I haven't seen what you have described  and I don't see anything upon waking (I feel that would be very frightening)!

These particular things are kind of  frightening to me. But usually whatever amount of fright I feel seems to fade shortly after they disappear, as if the fear is just part of the "dream" and fades out as they do.

I've been gently slapped by something after I thought my cat was clawing into the mattress and pulling himself onto the corner of my bed while my eyes were closed. When I felt the slap, I opened my eyes out of surprise and saw a transparent blue mass and it's tentacle ducking out of sight under the edge of my bed. This thing tried to get me a few more times, but it only took the one time to train me to get up before it could. I think maybe 3-5 times I had that happen and found nothing in the room with me. I only ever saw it's apparition that first time though. By then I had made a post here asking about this kind of thing. One day I came home to find a couple knocked over items near my door and had this odd impression that somebody set off some kind of holy/light bug bomb. On my web run that day, I had received a private message from a community member saying he and his spirit helper had viewed the house, seen some kind of evil entity after a particular family member with at least one other creature under it's power, and removed them from my house. I never felt any fear the entire time the thing was present, only a bit of anxiety worrying it was going to wake me up again.

Now what REALLY scared me was at my old house. I woke up early morning on three separate occasions, and in every occasion my body seemed to move on it's own to prop me up and face the closet. Each time it was the same apparition, a glowing abstract alien image that instantly burned an afterimage in my eyes. The first and third time I saw it, I had tried to duck behind my covers. The second time I tried to get a good look at it and watch it for maybe 5-10 seconds before hiding. All three times I felt an overwhelming fear or sense of danger. It lingered for a bit after I ducked behind the covers, I know this because I had popped my head out of the blanket a couple times to check if it was gone, and it was still there. After the third incident most of the house's supply of duct tape had been appropriated to the task of sealing my closet.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:40 AM

Yes, I was very frightened too when I saw the little orbs as a child. My sister who is 2 years older than I am, told me not to be frightened and that I can tell them to scat! LOL,  "Scat" isn't a word I would use now that I am older! But at the time it worked a treat :yes: I found once I knew I had control and they respected the boundaries I set, that they would not come near me, I became conditioned to them. I am still able to see them today and they never worry me!  

I would suggest you do whatever it takes to feel comfortable during sleep. So duct taping the cupboard would be something I would consider acceptable.  We have a Himalayan salt lamp that we leave on during the night. I like its health properties and being able to dimly see if someone need to get up during the night without lighting the bedroom up.

As for the alien type thing, I feel you are in two minds, is it real or a dream? Unfortunately, fearful situations are harder in both incidences to control but we are able to control our dreams and reality with practice by being mindful, aware and setting boundaries.  I feel you can deal with it the same way and tell it to take a hike, especially, if it is making you feel scared it isn't something you want hanging around. You mentioned this happened at your old house? So you haven't had any accounts in your new home? Hopefully, you have given it, its marching orders already!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Nort Thalem

Nort Thalem

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:45 PM

The Alien thing hasn't followed me thankfully, after the third incident I never saw it again. I dont know how much of that was it taking the hint, some kind of willpower imposed on the closet when I sealed it with tape, prayer, or me stuffing the closet so full of crud the spot it had been using was no longer available. Mostly I just have to worry about the *7 letter profanity* who likes to abscond with things I'm about to use, and not relinquish them until I look for something else.

As for my dreams, I used to have a nightmare thing stalking me. I never saw it, seemed to be one or more disembodied creature that hid in any shadowy place in the dreams, particularly doorways, closets, under tables. It/they would pull me towards them if I got too close or looked into the wrong spot, all the while making some inhuman noise I can only approximate to the buzzer of the "operation" board game. I would usually wake up in the process of being dragged toward the darkness. One day I remembered something I said when I was half asleep, something unkind about demons. I said a prayer to the creator to the effect of "Would you pass my apology on to the creatures if they are doing this because they heard me say that?" That was the last I ever saw of them. Since then, Ive steadily gained interesting abilities in my dreams. In particular, any time I'm being stalked by a nightmare, I can generally look at it, and impose a command that it cant see me anymore. Then it simply stalks off.

If these are in fact dream remnants circling around in my mind, it would be interesting to see if they are susceptible to that control, although if they werent I hope I wouldnt wind up provoking them in the process. They disappear quickly though, the bowl staying the longest of any of them, 10 seconds at best, the others are usually gone in 3-5 seconds. And of course I've never thought to try grabbing my camera or the nerf blaster I keep loaded by my bed (reasons).

#6 dash

dash

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:09 AM

Setting boundaries with intent :good:

https://www.amandali...es-with-spirits

Edited by dash, 24 September 2019 - 01:13 AM.