Small Chance My Daughter And Grand Daughter May Be Moving Back In With My Wife And I

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:39 AM

Yes, the same daughter that moved out a year ago this past July.  She is having financial difficulties and had some crud come up from the father of her child that is making her lean towards moving back in with us.

It really makes me wonder what will happen if she does move back in.  I will suspect that all the odd stuff starts up again.  I would REALLY prefer it NOT!!!  If odd things start up again I think i will have to take the offer from our previous pastor at our church to come bless the house.

A very small part of me wants to wait to ask the pastor and maybe put a couple of motion activated cameras up???
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:10 AM

My children are like yo yo's and all of them have come back home after they originally left home. I think they are now pretty settled and we have been empty nesters for a year now.

Hope thing remain quiet for you or a level you and your family feel comfortable with :hugs:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:58 AM

If things do start acting up again, I think you should set up some motion-activated cameras. That way, you might be able to visual record out what's happening and have it on hand if you end up needing outside help.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com