9 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:03 AM

Last night I had this dream about a current situation I'm in. Here's the backstory, I have been in deep love for my friend (let's call Ryan) for four long years. I'm crazy about Ryan, he is the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen, but he isn't interested in me, he just likes me as a friend. Now, for the last 5 months, I've been friends with this other guy (let's call Sam), Sam has revealed that he loves me so much that he wishes to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me, but I'm not interested in him. I recently told Sam about my feelings for Ryan and now Sam won't even talk to me, I think I really hurt him and I feel terrible about it, and I feel depressed that I just lost perhaps my only chance of a having a really great guy.

P.S. Both Ryan and Sam are in a different country than me so we've never actually met in person, just through video chatting.

Now on to the dream I had, I dreamt both Ryan and Sam were here with me meeting me in person for the first time ever. I dreamt Ryan (who I love to my inner core) was the most hideous human I've ever seen. I dreamt his face was all scarred and deformed looking that was just pure UGLY. And Sam (the guy I have no love attraction for) was the beautiful one.
I don't get it, is this just a weird dream, or is something in the universe trying to tell me something? I've known Ryan WAY longer than I've known Sam, and I know Ryan is beautiful, in real life, Ryan is truly beautiful and looks NOTHING like the ugly him I saw in my dream! And Sam really is cute, but not the cutest, and definitely NOT beautiful like he was in my dream!

Can you please interpret this? Thank you very much in advance!

#2 Brantdag

Brantdag

Apport

• GS Member
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Bowling

Posted 07 December 2019 - 08:54 PM

Maybe you are seeing what your heart wants to see in your dream. He might be the better choice out of the 2!

Not to self! NEVER marry anyone until you spend a lot of time with them in person, if someone has a hidden agenda it can be easily disguised over the net!

Stay safe

#3 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:38 AM

I think the dream was showing you their inner feelings about you via their outward appearance in the dream. While we should all at least be attracted to the person we're in a relationship with , looks aren't everything and personality and chemistry are  bigger factors in long-term relationships being a success. If Ryan doesn't see you as more than a friend and you feel that way about Sam even though he has romantic feelings for you, maybe neither man is the one for you. My advice would be to meet new friends and people in your area, there are bound to be guys you'll connect with locally and they might just be "the one" for you. Remember, your romance options aren't limited to just these 2 guys :)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,400 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:31 AM

I'm not sure getting serious about 2 guys you've never met is a wise idea. Sure you've chatted or whatever online, but you can't really know someone until you've met them in person. Plus the fact neither are in the same US isn't very conducive to having a relationship -- plus it's likely because of the different locations you'd never meet either.

Why not focus on the guys around you versus a fantasy online relationship?
Posted Image

#5 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:17 PM

Pearls reside in the ugliest of oyster shells and the prettiest of oyster shells make good necklaces but hold no pearl inside... maybe this dream was not about which of these virtual strangers you desire but self introspection about the values you apply to these desires.  Because in time we all become the ugly oyster shell... it is only the pearls that remain eternal... JMHO  I wish you luck and love in your journey.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:31 PM

I can't agree more with what has already been said here. You really don't know any of these guys, so I wouldn't take anything either said seriously.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:11 PM

I've stayed out of the discussion until now. It's not a good idea to engage in a long-distance relationship, especially with people you've never met in person and are in a different country. I know this because of the following incident.

I had a long-distance relationship with a guy in another country. I'd only knew him from chats as well. He seemed nice, a great guy. Two years after knowing him this way, he asked me to marry him. He even asked my family for permission. I told him it would be six months until I could move to his country to get married. He said that was fine. Within two months, I caught him cheating on me. I would never have known if it wasn't for the lady he was cheating with asking me if I knew him. She hadn't known about me. He was playing us both. When I confronted him, he said this about our engagement,  "It was just a game."

He hurt the other lady and me. You can never tell in this type of situation if this kind of thing could happen to you.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:23 AM

I am glad you found out before it was too late MacC.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 12 December 2019 - 05:34 AM

Thank you for your great responses everyone.

You all are right in a way that it's never a smart idea to get serious with someone you only know online. However, not all people on the internet lie or have hidden agendas. Yes, it is very rare to find a decent and trustworthy guy (especially on the internet) but I don't think it's impossible. I had a boyfriend who I did know in-person (we went to school together) we've been together for 1 and a half years and I had suspicions that he was cheating on me for one of my friends, although he kept denying it when I kept mentioning it. My aunt called me and confirmed it when she told me she happened to see him hanging out and holding hands with her as they were walking. So, yeah, guys can be jerks even in-person.
And I thought I was in love with my ex-boyfriend, but this feeling I have for my online friend (Ryan) is much different. It literally feels like the universe is speaking to me and telling me I was meant to be with him, now as for my online friend (Sam), it just feels like we are just great friends and I have no desires to marry him even though he wants to marry me. But, the reason why I'm asking if I should consider pursuing Sam is because I was wondering if the dream I had was a sign telling me that he is the better one for me than Ryan (the guy who I've known way longer).

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 12 December 2019 - 05:50 AM.

#10 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:40 PM

A lot of people (including myself to a point) go old school psychology - dreams are a fear or a fantasy. However, I do believe at times dreams reveal things we can not pick up on or simply to advise and/or warn us.  Do you think that could apply in your case?