• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Angela Parmelee

Angela Parmelee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 01:49 PM

I have been haunted since I was four years of age. The haunts got really bad when at twenty years old I moved into my grandmothers mother-in-law apartment. The previous tenant started practicing black magic then was hospitalized. He unfortunately left his black robe with symbols as well as a good supply of books in a cabinet. I being a good catholic girl in the 1970ies, left these possessions hoping he would return and take them away. I ask myself now why I didn't have the moxie to just burn the lot. The haunting's took off after that, the first night spent there, the books left in the cabinet began to violently shuffle, this occurred just as I turned in for the night. I have now experienced most (I assume) every type of haunting imaginable. My current concern is my bed shaking, usually at night. I 'am usually awake or awake and feel exactly where the shaking is happening. This started in 2008, at that time I could actually hear "something" breathing hard, and twice when I heard breathing, it lasted longer than 1 1/2 Hrs. On both occasions I was mad and the entire time I imagined that I was fighting back with a sward. I believe that this angered the entity which made me feel that I was doing the right thing because it failed to scare me. Now I will actually have 6 weeks of peace or have my bed pushed repeatedly( for a minute), about  2-3 times a week.

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

Well kiddo, I’m pretty sure you need to either cleanse your home or have a medium and priest come in and do it, because that sound demonic.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 01:38 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)  Sound like you have some spiritual warfare happening there!

Could you tell us more of a timeline about what you have experienced. Were you able to get his belongings out of your inlaws apartment or are they still there? I presume they are gone but if they are still there I would definitely be getting rid of them!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 17 January 2020 - 04:51 PM

I'd suggest looking at simpler answers to your immediate concerns first although your past seems riddled with undesired side effects. If you have an alarm clock by your head move it further away. I'd check for gases, high levels of EMF and do not rule out the possibility of narcolepsy symptoms. When you rule out all mundane possibilities THEN look for other solutions to your problems.

It's better to rule out all the things you have control over first and then move on to other alternative explanations. I'm a firm believer in the paranormal. Your wisdom to think critically might save your life if its caused by other naturally explained poisons.

I hope you return to reply. All of us have something to offer and assist in your journey..

Edited by EVP, 17 January 2020 - 04:58 PM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:50 AM

I am in no way trying to mitigate what you are experiencing.  I have experienced more than enough (for me) in my lifetime.

My wife told me the same thing, that our bed was vibrating / shaking when she was laying down and it would stop when she sat up.  I though this might have been part of her MS.  This happened for months before she told me she had experienced it a number of times.  Then it happened to me one morning after my wife left early for work.  I woke up and felt a very distinct harmonic vibration of our bed.  When I sat up the feeling stopped.  when I laid down with my head on the pillow, i could feel it again.  I remember hearing the very faint sound of a train whistle at the same time as we have a RR crossing about 1 mile from the house.

a few days later I was at the RR crossing and saw that the RR ties under the tracks had worn out right at the road and i was able to see the tracks move up and down in the same harmonic frequency that I felt.  When the RR fixed the tracks we never felt the bed moving again.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,404 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:12 AM

There are many causes for feeling that type of movement. If a town's water pipes run under a home, you can feel it and not realize that's what it is. Also, some people (as myself) can feel ultra and infrasound. I can feel a distant car door shutting without hearing it due to the vibration it gives off when closing. I've felt minor earthquakes that others don't. Heating pipes can also give off vibrations as they cool. Fast running water such as a river or stream can cause this as well.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop