Free Skins
© Fisana

Frightening Dream, DoníT Know What To Make Of It.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pluto006

Pluto006

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:07 PM

Hi, Iím brand new here. I came here mainly because I had a dream a few months ago and havenít been able to forget about it.

It started out with me in an old room, sitting at a wooden table on a wooden chair. It was dark and the room was lit with moon light peering through the large window to my left. I was writing a letter when I decided to look to my right where there was a woman leaning out of a large portrait mirror. She had no eyes (just black eye holes in her head) and a long slender face with her hair tied back. She then opened her mouth further than a person should be able to open her mouth and let out a horrendous noise. At which point I woke up and Iíve never been so afraid in my life. It was weird because I still felt like that woman was still in the room with me so I ran out of my door.

Anyway, I was hoping that someone on here could make any sense of it. It hasnít happened since but still just thinking about it terrifies me.

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:46 PM

Sometimes spirits try to communicate with us in our dreams, and sometimes those spirits are not so nice. I have had dreams of people that I know (who are secretly bad humans) and we would be together in my dream, then all of a sudden their face would contort into this demonic expression, and they would say the meanest things and laugh at me for being stupid enough to trust this person (at the time I trusted them, but you can only ignore the red flags for so long) I also have Devine beings visit me in my dreams.

If I were you, I would keep a dream journal and document dreams, even if you can only remember bits and pieces, it may help you figure out if you you are just having dream dreams or visitation dreams.

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:18 PM

Personally I wouldn't be too concerned with ONE bad dream. If it becomes a repetitive problem, I'd then look a little deeper. Truth is, no one has an exact science on dream interpretation. The symbolism of one scene can mean different things for different people. Let it go and just write it off for now. Being consumed about such things can create a fear of sleeping which is something you REALLY do not want to develop. Keeping a regimented sleep cycle and reducing food consumption to a minimum before bed can help.

Lastly and I'm not suggesting your are on any particular prescription, some anti-anxiety & anti-depressants can induce nightmares. Hope this helps.

Edited by EVP, 16 January 2020 - 07:28 PM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:33 PM

I agree with  Froots I keep a hard dream journal so I can note anything down straight away and an online journal, it makes finding events really easy.

Evp makes a good point too maybe it was just a nightmare and hopefully it will never trouble you again.

:fingers crossed:

Welcome to the boards :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,404 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:50 PM

:welcome:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:56 PM

View PostPluto006, on 16 January 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

It was weird because I still felt like that woman was still in the room with me so I ran out of my door.

Just saying. If someone feels like a scary person from their dreams is still around or still looking at them, that's a bit of a red flag.