MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 11:37 PM

https://www.youtube....aiWRfrdVWo&t=1s

Demons in Seattle - Poltergeist True Story POSTER FIRE
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 08:24 PM

bothell hell house... has that been on a tv show before as well? sounds familiar
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#3 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

Demons don't go around writing "666" in charcoal. Humans do.

#4 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:33 PM

"Demons don't go around writing "666" in charcoal. Humans do."

Wow that's a misinformed statement if I ever heard one. No one, absolutely no one can say with 100% surety what a demon can and cannot do

#2 if you research the historical record, you'll see i.e. learn that poltergeist have been writing on walls in homes for centuries.  The substance they tend to use most often is items found in the home.  

3rd
"charcoal?"   That's putting it lightly.  The proper term is Bone Black, Bone Char, Bone Ash.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#5 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
    • PipPip
    • 347 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:23 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 06 May 2020 - 07:33 PM, said:

"Demons don't go around writing "666" in charcoal. Humans do."

Wow that's a misinformed statement if I ever heard one. No one, absolutely no one can say with 100% surety what a demon can and cannot do

#2 if you research the historical record, you'll see i.e. learn that poltergeist have been writing on walls in homes for centuries.  The substance they tend to use most often is items found in the home.  

3rd
    "charcoal?"   That's putting it lightly.  The proper term is Bone Black, Bone Char, Bone Ash.

Writing 'spooky' numbers on walls is a silly human thing, not a demon thing.

2) I'm aware you're not the first person to report finding writing on their walls. So what?

3) Yes, charcoal. It's Bone Char, as in Bone Charcoal.

#6 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 960 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:43 PM

Writing 'spooky' numbers on walls is a silly human thing, not a demon thing.

2) I'm aware you're not the first person to report finding writing on their walls. So what?

3) Yes, charcoal. It's Bone Char, as in Bone Charcoal.

Sounds like you got a lot more poltergeist learning to do.  

But I get it. You're a skeptic in a 'paranormal community'.

Try reading  Claude LeCouteux books e.g. The Secret History of Poltergeist and Haunted Houses

good luck

#7 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
    • PipPip
    • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:11 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 06 May 2020 - 10:43 PM, said:

Sounds like you got a lot more poltergeist learning to do.  

But I get it. You're a skeptic in a 'paranormal community'.

Try reading  Claude LeCouteux books e.g. The Secret History of Poltergeist and Haunted Houses

good luck

Ah yes. How boringly typical; someone who's married to – and selling – the story of a "demonic haunting" attempting to paint detractors of their demon narrative as closed-minded skeptics. Too bad my contributions to this forum make that attempt laughable.

#8 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 960 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:21 PM

Well you reveal a textbook misunderstanding of poltergeist activity.  The knee jerk reaction is "oh demons don't write 666"  Without 1st diving deep (asking a question)  as to why the 666 was drawn in the 1st place.  

The phenomena known as 'wall-writings' appears in 12% of poltergeist cases (the world over).  The substance used and the words they write vary include:
    • crayon
    • paint
    • sharpie
    • markers
    • blood plasma
    • blood
    • human feces
    • animal feces
    • lip stick
    • charcoal
    • bone black (2014)
    • Dippels Oil
    Just to name a few.

The Yiddish poltergeist case in 2018 coming out Arizona, had similar markings appear resembling charcoal.  The words however were written in Yiddish
    When you start naming things demons can't do then the term close minded IMO fits.

#9 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
    • PipPip
    • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:07 PM

View PostMacQdor, on 07 May 2020 - 12:21 PM, said:

Well you reveal a textbook misunderstanding of poltergeist activity.

lol, spare me the nonsense. My comments DO NOT reveal any misunderstandings about poltergeist activity as I have made no comment about poltergeist activity.

You appear to be using 'poltergeist' and 'demon' interchangeably.

View PostMacQdor, on 07 May 2020 - 12:21 PM, said:

When you start naming things demons can't do then the term close minded IMO fits.

I did no such thing. I advise you to get your act together and actually read what I wrote.

#10 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 960 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:07 PM

The word poltergeist is just two words combined polter-geist. German word.  What Germans defined as a "noisy ghosts."

Poltergeist are not ghosts.  Spirit possibly?  Ghost? No
    Having seen the action first hand poltergeist IMO are demonic, discarnate entity's, hell bent on raising hell inside homes the world-over.

Take your pick of the any horrific poltergeist on record and you'll see the actions are primarily the same
    Whats being reported by house occupants is all the same.  Someone like a parapsychologists  comes in and labels the haunting Poltergeist related.

Whatever label or title you want to give it-doesn't change the phenomena being reported.
    • foul smells
    • shadowy figures
    • flies
    • objects thrown
    • spontaneous fires
    • loud noise
    • scratching
    • violence against individuals
    • spectral rape
    • and other horrendous acts
    What is a Poltergeist?: Understanding Poltergeist Activity

by Geoff Holder explains it very elegantly and raises the question that the definition, title and terminology might have to be revisited.  The phenomena in question over time has shown an independent intelligence. A sentient being.

In short poltergeist and demons are two sides of the same coin.
    Every demon is a poltergeist and every poltergeist is a potential demon

#11 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
    • PipPip
    • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:29 PM

I also consider 'poltergeist' to basically function as a blanket-label for a recognized set of activity, not as an identification of the intelligent source of the activity (in full or in part), so it seems we'd be on the same page in that regard. Hm, got a lot to say so I'll have to come back later.

#12 Brantdag

Brantdag

Apport

• GS Member
    • 74 posts
    • Interests:Bowling

Posted 08 May 2020 - 05:54 AM

I don't think Geoff Holder is saying poltergeist are demons. That book covers the history behind the phenomenon.  Asking are they Demons? Witches' familiars? Ghosts? Fairies? Vampires' Mysterious earth energies? Unknown powers of the mind? Or hoaxes? He actually says he doesn't know what they are

You can listen to his interview here. starts about 11 minutes in

GEOFF HOLDER - POLTERGEIST - HOSTED BY JULIE SAVILLE

#13 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 960 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:05 AM

Good morning

Let me be clear Geoff Holder is not saying poltergeist are demons.  Not entirely. He's raising the question and it's an important question. Geoff Holder "

Posted Image

Demons, poltergeist, Jinn, Duppies, Yurei, Mogwai, etc.  These are just labels. Labels and titles man gave to the discarnate/incarnate spirit plaguing homes, house holds, villages, town, etc.

We should not be looking at the title but instead be looking at the actions.  Remove all these labels and what are you left with?  You're left with similar activity being reported on every continent going back centuries.  The account or description given by people who experienced such haunts before modern communication was built: telephone, newspaper, the internet are almost identical.

Geoff is not saying poltergeist are demons. I am.  I'm saying that based on my experience.   Experience combined with research.  The avenue Geoff was bringing up or going down is remove the word 'demon' and what are you left with?  You're left with an intelligent being, a sentient being showing and demonstrating an extreme amount of intelligence. A spirit demonstrating its ability to show malice, be vindictive, be manipulative, apply coordination with other spirits to bring havoc down on individuals the world over.  A spirit with the ability to manipulate our current laws of physics.  The activity being witnessed i.e. reported would make the activity happening deep inside CERN accelerators (ATOM SMASHERS) look like child's play.

That's why I say two sides of the same coin.

poltergeist (or whatever name u call them based on your country or culture) and demon are one in the same

But we shouldn't be lost in the label. Instead?

Get lost in the actions.  The activity being reported.  You'll find an extreme level of intelligence in those reports.

Edited by MacQdor, 08 May 2020 - 07:08 AM.