Attempt Of Possession.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RoweManiac

RoweManiac

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, reading, writing, anime, drawing, movies etc.

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:12 PM

I'd like to say I have always been in tuned with spiritual energy. Ever since I was a little girl I have always been intrigued by the paranormal. From ghosts to poltergeists and demons, I made it my hobby to learn more about them. I just never thought I would find myself the center of a near Demonic Possession. All my childhood, I've suffered from horrible re-occurring nightmares. During my years in High School I would go weeks without sleep until the day I finally graduated. Out of no where the nightmares stopped, and I started to think that maybe those nightmares were just caused by stress. Until one night, not even a year later, I had a nightmare that would spark what I now realize was 'Demonic Oppression'. One of the nightmares would have me dream that I was being dragged from my bed by an unseen force, dragged out of my room, through the kitchen and into our bathroom. Whatever had me was trying to drag me into the bathtub. But every time I got close the force would let me go and every time I would try to leap to my feet and run out of the bathroom, in which at that moment just before I could make it out, the door would slam shut on me. Now in my house we kept a long length mirror on our bathroom door, so as look into the mirror after the door has shut, I would see a dark shadow face, over shadowing my own with red eyes and an evil grin. Eventually those nightmares stopped and turned into a nightmare where I would be lying in my bed, thrashing and laughing hysterically as if something was trying to take me over. The whole time, I am conscience and have no control over my body, thinking to myself "oh my god!  I wonder, is this really a nightmare or am I actually laughing?" I could not tell if I was asleep or a wake cause it all felt so real while at the same time it didn't. I eventually got the answer to my question weeks later when my dad picked me up one day from work. I had the nightmare the night before and as we were walking back into the house together he stopped me at my bedroom door and asked "honey, I was just wondering. Were you up around 2 in the morning last night?" I looked at him confused and said "No, I had to be at work early so I went to bed around 10pm, why do you ask?" He got this concerned look on his face and reply "huh, well that's weird, I woke up around 2 to use the restroom (our bathroom is back to back with my bedroom and the walls are thin) and I swear I heard someone laughing in your room. At first it sounded like you, but then it didn't." My heart sunk in chest as a chill rand down my spine. He had confirmed my worst fear, it was not a dream and it really happened. I grabbed my dad by the arms and said, "Promise me, if you EVER hear something like that coming from my room in the middle of the night, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, wake me up!" Finally I got the opportunity to leave and move out of my house and into another with my sister and her boyfriend. As soon as I left that house the nights STOPPED. For 2 years I finally had piece, but it didn't last. A year into moving out of my parents house my sister and her boyfriend decided to move out of state. For the following year I lived in out apartment by myself until finally I too decided to move into a small studio. The last night I was in that apartment was like any other night. Of course I was exhausted from moving furniture all day into my new place. I did my normal routine before heading to bed. I went across the room, flipped the light off, walked up to my bed and crawled in. The moment I laid my head down, something didn't feel right. It felt as though someone was watching me. I sat up and looked around the room in the dark. Everything looked normal until I felt something place a hand on my left shoulder from behind. It wasn't an ordinary hand either, it's fingers were long and dug into my shoulder as if it had claws. Now, I don't know what compelled me to speak but the next thing I knew I was asking it "What do you want?" I then feel its other hand slide over my right shoulder as it leaned into my ear. I could feel it's hot breath as it whisper in a low growl, "Your SOUL." In that moment you would think I would have become paralyzed with fear but it was quite the opposite. For whatever reason, I became angry and whispered back "NO!" Immediately I felt a rush of air fly over my head and the next thing I knew, I was face to face with a giant black shadowy mass. It had no form except it was tall and large and was so dark that I could not see through it. Again, I can not explain why I did what I did next. I stood up on my bed, grabbed the cross I wore around my neck and shouted "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" but the black mass continued to stand at the foot of my bed. I then unconsciously walked up to it while still on my bed, held my cross out in front and shouted once more "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" Finally, the shadow began to fade away and just like that, it was gone. I'm thinking I must have been in shock during that whole event, cause the next thing I did was turn around, drop to my knees and crawl back under the blankets and as soon as those blankets got over my head, the shock wore off and it all hit me at once. I leaped out of bed, ran across the room and flipped on the light. I couldn't believe it, I thought to myself "I can't believe that just happened". I still can't believe it to this day, but I will take this story to my grave "It happened." I take the paranormal and dead very seriously and I would NEVER NEVER make up a story like this. After that experience, I never had a nightmare again. Even when I moved back into my parents house after my dad passed away that following year. However, despite not having nightmares I have and continued to experience paranormal activity in that house up until the day my mother and I both finally left and moved out of state. Now my brother and his family live int that house. I haven't spoken to him since I left because of personally reasons but I do wonder if he is continuing to experience activity even after I left.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,067 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:41 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and welcome to the boards

I am really glad your experience had a positive outcome.
Let's hope your brother isn't as sensitive as you are and hasn't had any negative experience.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:17 AM

For those finding this wall of text difficult to read, I hope you don't mind my small editing and paragraph breakup.

I'd like to say I have always been in tuned with spiritual energy. Ever since I was a little girl I have always been intrigued by the paranormal. From ghosts to poltergeists and demons, I made it my hobby to learn more about them. I just never thought I would find myself the center of a near Demonic Possession.

All my childhood, I've suffered from horrible re-occurring nightmares. During my years in High School I would go weeks without sleep until the day I finally graduated. Out of no where the nightmares stopped and I started to think that maybe those nightmares were just caused by stress. Until one night, not even a year later, I had a nightmare that would spark what I now realize was 'Demonic Oppression'.

One of the nightmares would have me dream that I was being dragged from my bed by an unseen force, dragged out of my room, through the kitchen and into our bathroom. Whatever had me was trying to drag me into the bathtub. But every time I got close, the force would let me go and every time I would try to leap to my feet and run out of the bathroom, in which at that moment just before I could make it out, the door would slam shut on me.

Now in my house we kept a long length mirror on our bathroom door, so as look into the mirror after the door has shut, I would see a dark shadow face, over shadowing my own with red eyes and an evil grin. Eventually those nightmares stopped and turned into a nightmare where I would be lying in my bed, thrashing and laughing hysterically as if something was trying to take me over. The whole time, I am conscience and have no control over my body, thinking to myself "oh my god!  I wonder, is this really a nightmare or am I actually laughing?" I could not tell if I was asleep or a wake cause it all felt so real while at the same time it didn't.

I eventually got the answer to my question weeks later when my dad picked me up one day from work. I had the nightmare the night before and as we were walking back into the house together he stopped me at my bedroom door and asked "honey, I was just wondering. Were you up around 2 in the morning last night?" I looked at him confused and said "No, I had to be at work early so I went to bed around 10pm, why do you ask?" He got this concerned look on his face and reply "huh, well that's weird, I woke up around 2 to use the restroom (our bathroom is back to back with my bedroom and the walls are thin) and I swear I heard someone laughing in your room. At first it sounded like you, but then it didn't." My heart sunk in chest as a chill rand down my spine. He had confirmed my worst fear, it was not a dream and it really happened. I grabbed my dad by the arms and said, "Promise me, if you EVER hear something like that coming from my room in the middle of the night, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, wake me up!"

Finally I got the opportunity to leave and move out of my house and into another with my sister and her boyfriend. As soon as I left that house the nights STOPPED. For 2 years I finally had piece, but it didn't last. A year into moving out of my parents house my sister and her boyfriend decided to move out of state. For the following year I lived in out apartment by myself until finally I too decided to move into a small studio. The last night I was in that apartment was like any other night. Of course I was exhausted from moving furniture all day into my new place. I did my normal routine before heading to bed. I went across the room, flipped the light off, walked up to my bed and crawled in.

The moment I laid my head down, something didn't feel right. It felt as though someone was watching me. I sat up and looked around the room in the dark. Everything looked normal until I felt something place a hand on my left shoulder from behind. It wasn't an ordinary hand either, it's fingers were long and dug into my shoulder as if it had claws. Now, I don't know what compelled me to speak but the next thing I knew I was asking it "What do you want?" I then feel its other hand slide over my right shoulder as it leaned into my ear. I could feel it's hot breath as it whisper in a low growl, "Your SOUL."

In that moment you would think I would have become paralyzed with fear but it was quite the opposite. For whatever reason, I became angry and whispered back "NO!" Immediately I felt a rush of air fly over my head and the next thing I knew, I was face to face with a giant black shadowy mass. It had no form except it was tall and large and was so dark that I could not see through it. Again, I can not explain why I did what I did next. I stood up on my bed, grabbed the cross I wore around my neck and shouted "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" but the black mass continued to stand at the foot of my bed. I then unconsciously walked up to it while still on my bed, held my cross out in front and shouted once more "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

Finally, the shadow began to fade away and just like that, it was gone. I'm thinking I must have been in shock during that whole event, cause the next thing I did was turn around, drop to my knees and crawl back under the blankets and as soon as those blankets got over my head, the shock wore off and it all hit me at once. I leaped out of bed, ran across the room and flipped on the light. I couldn't believe it, I thought to myself "I can't believe that just happened". I still can't believe it to this day, but I will take this story to my grave "It happened."

I take the paranormal and dead very seriously and I would NEVER NEVER make up a story like this. After that experience, I never had a nightmare again. Even when I moved back into my parents house after my dad passed away that following year. However, despite not having nightmares I have and continued to experience paranormal activity in that house up until the day my mother and I both finally left and moved out of state. Now my brother and his family live int that house. I haven't spoken to him since I left because of personally reasons but I do wonder if he is continuing to experience activity even after I left.

I enjoyed the story but realize it's purely anecdotal. Others may have a different spin on it.
Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,441 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:41 PM

Thanks EVP, I tried reading the original and my eyes got crossed! ;)
Posted Image

#5 RoweManiac

RoweManiac

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 02:27 PM

View PostEVP, on 04 May 2020 - 11:17 AM, said:

For those finding this wall of text difficult to read, I hope you don't mind my small editing and paragraph breakup.

I enjoyed the story but realize it's purely anecdotal. Others may have a different spin on it.
Thank you for that, I do apologize for that. I was planning on fixing it as I wrote but unfortunately I was starting to fall asleep at my laptop. I suffer from severe sleep apnea. I'm just happy I was able to get through the story. There is so much more to it but that was the jest of my experience. I plan on telling more stories of my paranormal experiences so if you're ever interested just stop on by again for a read. Thank you again for your courtesy.

#6 RoweManiac

RoweManiac

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:07 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 03 May 2020 - 08:41 PM, said:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and welcome to the boards

I am really glad your experience had a positive outcome.
Let's hope your brother isn't as sensitive as you are and hasn't had any negative experience.
To be honest, my brother also suffered from a near possession but that's a story I can not tell. It's was something that he told me that had happened to him but I wasn't there so I'm not sure if it was just something he made up to make fun of me or if it really did happen. Though we both have experienced paranormal activity in my parents house.

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for sharing Rowe! Would love to know more!
It's in the trees, it's coming!