Free Skins
© Fisana

Could This Be A Ghost Of My Cat? Anyone Able To Figure Out What It Is?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

Could this be a ghost of my cat? Anyone able to figure out what it is?

OP writes:
Not sure if this can be explained but I caught what looks like my cat Blackjack, who passed away almost exactly a year ago, materialising on our sofa (far left) when I turned the lights on from my phone. There was nothing black on the sofa just the pillows that are red, grey and cream.

Attached Files

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:53 PM

P.S
There is a live cat on the bed the one in question is on the lounge. I can't work it out I know it must be some type of cloth sitting on the lounge to make the cat but in the infrared image you can see an outline of other cloth that show up in the colour picture like the upper right top of the beds but it is harder with the cat! If you want to take a look at the video and comments check out the link.
Posted Image

#3 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:07 PM

Ya it took a few times to see what she meant. I've seen a family cat show up solid sleeping on a basket of fresh laundry. The cat was an orange tabby. I was like nooo wayyy I was like 12. I ran up to it. As soon as I got a foot away it faded slowly. I've also seen a decapitated black cat head floating in my bedroom as a kid. Found out later in college that the house on the property before this one (like 1800s), the father was a drunk and decapitated his daughters black cat. Since my Vladimir passed and then my Gizmo last Halloween I have alot of semi, and solid spirit pictures of them. Plus they do a lot of activity around the house. My current kitty Lavender aka Boo! as in ghost is still adjusting to that.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:24 PM

Yes I have seen my family cats too and a  black cat. I don't think that was mine but we did have a black cat when we were kids but the way it acted I am thinking it wasn't him. Because I don't have a minds eye, I remember him as a black cat but not really the finer details of him.

GothickangelCa

Yeah a decapitated cat would be a bit off setting!
Posted Image

#5 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:53 PM

This one is very strange, nothing there in infrared and then a cat when the lights come on.

The strange part is I also have a little black cat ghost in my house, it sometimes darts out of the room when you enter, but it's never heard, and you go looking for it you never find it.

It resembles one of my old cats.
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge