• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheSavannahScaremaster

TheSavannahScaremaster

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:04 AM

Hello everyone!  I am interested in all about Savannah ghosts and more.  I'm a new investigator among other things supernatural, born and raised in Savannah.  I am looking for information or stories on the hauntings not so familiar with everyone.  Everyone knows about the Marshall House, the Pirates House, etc.  But I want to learn about and explore the stories not everyone knows about.

I have a podcast, facebook, youtube, etc. and I welcome anyone to come listen, etc.

We have done 3 investigations so far, the Scottish Rite Building downtown Savannah, Packing House Road in Statesboro, GA, and Ghost Road in brooklet, GA.  We are looking for more pleaces around Savannah.  if you know of any please let me know!  I am enjoying reading all the posts on this page, what a great idea!

Thank you and Happy Haunting!

Patrick
Savannah, GA

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:05 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 TheSavannahScaremaster

TheSavannahScaremaster

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:22 PM

Thank you!  I love everything Supernatural!  Looking forward to making new friends who share common interests!  :halloween: :pizap.com15094361850471(1):

#4 TheSavannahScaremaster

TheSavannahScaremaster

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:24 PM

Thank you!  I look forward in making new friends and sharing information with everyone who has similar interests!  :Boo:

#5 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:53 PM

Give Bonaventure Cemetery a go.  I recorded some interesting EVP's there some years ago.  Good luck on your hunts.

#6 dash

dash

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:17 AM

hello good fb page

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:36 PM

hello and welcome, hope you enjoy it here :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:51 PM

Hello! :) Welcome to the Forum.

Posted Image

#9 Death Omen

Death Omen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:58 AM

GREAT CITY to visit :good:
, whether looking for the paranormal or not, not that you can't locate the paranormal, but there is plenty of info. there on the paranormal. Suggest ya' read up on the city before you go and decide where to stay, which can be a plus if where you stay is or has a "odd history". Suggest Spring, Fall, unless  ya love hot, humid weather then go in the Summer. Great people,even the "ghosts" are of the relaxed style, or those met over past 50 yrs. of traveling in GA, SC, VA, and my home state of NC. :good:
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."

#10 Death Omen

Death Omen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Oh, about anything related to the "paranormal" since having retired from doing psychotherapy.

Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:03 AM

P.S. Nice to be back. Might not be here long due to terminal illness but great place for new members. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! :welcome:
"If you can tell me what is wrong with you then I can help you understand just how wrong you are."

"No you're right. Let's do it the DUBEST WAY POSSIBLE because I I easier or you and everyone else to understand".

"Don't bother trying to figure me out. Not even they little voice in m head understand me".

"I'M RETRED. This is as dressed up as I'm going to get".

"Sorry if I look interested....I'm not".

"People who think they know it all have no clue as to how little they really know."

#11 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:41 PM

Welcome to GS!