• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mbaby

mbaby

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 07:09 PM

Hi, I've been interested in the paranormal since I was 14. I caught these voices in my house. Either everyone was asleep or no one was home. I'm serious. Very many different voices. Can you tell me what think? This is mind you no special equipment, just a phone. I was asleep. I have more but I cannot post it all

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:29 PM

Hello and welcome

The best way to post EVP's is with a host site like https://vocaroo.com/upload I am not sure of other sites, the one I knew of have seem to have closed their sites. Looks like I need to do another update on our page Audio Hosting Sites
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 11 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

Well mbaby... I would imagine most would believe you here.  Many of us have heard things, saw things and recorded things that most people have never experienced themselves first hand.  There are things out there as yet unexplained if you go looking.  Most people don't.  A lot of people don't want their world view or belief system boat rocked.  You can expect to be discounted, accused of being crazy, stupid or something other.  So in the end, it doesn't matter who believes you or who doesn't.  If you have experienced it... then you have experienced it.  Now whether what you captured holds up to close scrutiny of others who are doubters, that's another story all together.  Take your experiences as expanding your understanding of existence and your own growth on this incredible journey that we have all been lucky to take.  I will be interested in hearing your EVP's.  The best to you... ~PE~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Evps