© Fisana

This Is A First To Happen At Our House

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:00 AM

I will skip over all the other stuff I have posted about that has happened at our house over the years.  My wife told me last night that something new happened.

My wife and I have been away for the last 3 weeks (got home last Saturday) on vacation.  Our youngest daughter and grand daughter live with us.  They are staying at her boyfriends house as she got sick last week and she had to be tested for covid (came back negative on Friday).  Once she realized she needed to be tested, a plan was put in place for her to stay at her boyfriends.  She was already gone when we got home from vacation.

Anyways, on Sunday night.  After I went to bed, my wife was hearing voices from upstairs.  She said it sounded like our daughter left her TV on in her room.  It got to the point that my wife almost went upstairs to turn it off.  She then thought about it and remembered that I was upstairs the day we got home to fix the temperature setting on the upstairs thermostat and I would have noticed the TV on and turned it off.  My wife said that she decided to ignore it and went to bed.

This is the first time that voices have been heard.

My wife tells me about this last night in the living room.  She knows I DON'T like to talk about that stuff in the house.  She told me about the voices and then continues to say that she knows I dont like talking about this stuff in the house.  I had to give her a look to shut up now.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:49 AM

Lou it looks like it is time to bring out your journal again and write it all down.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 24 July 2020 - 06:34 PM

Lou - I apologize if this is too forward - but I was wondering - could either of you understand what the voices said?  This is definitely new and unwelcome for sure.  How's everything been since then??? I 100% agree not speaking of it in your home - it feels too vulnerable to me.   Be safe my friend.

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:33 AM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 24 July 2020 - 06:34 PM, said:

Lou - I apologize if this is too forward - but I was wondering - could either of you understand what the voices said?  This is definitely new and unwelcome for sure.  How's everything been since then??? I 100% agree not speaking of it in your home - it feels too vulnerable to me.   Be safe my friend.

I was in bed asleep when my wife heard it.  She could only describe it as hearing a TV that was on from another room that had the volume on just loud enough to hear it but not be able to hear it well enough to understand the voices.

There hasn't been anything really odd since then.  My wife did have a small gecko lizard fall from the upstairs hallway on to her recliner 2 days ago.  We were watching TV and we both heard the smack sound of it hitting her leather armrest.  Spooked my wife a little bit until we saw the lizard.  I caught him and took him outside.  That has happened before though.

Nothing else strange has happened and I am happy for it to stay that way.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:58 AM

My wife is mad off.  She cannot find 2 of her 3 night shirts she wears in the evenings and to bed.  She had them with us when we were on vacation.  She knows that she brought them all home with us and had washed them since being home.  Our daughter, who lives with us, has been staying at her boyfriends since before we got back.  No one else is staying at the house with us.  Our daughter did come by one early evening for a little bit while we were home.

My wife was tearing out everything in the hampers, her different clothing drawers and anywhere else that she would have or could have had them.  If I can say one thing about my wife, whatever her faults are, she does not lose track of things like this or in general.

I am a little bothered by this too.....
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:58 AM

Great news..she found the night shirts!!!  The bad news...she found them next to the grand daughters bedding my wife had just washed and had in our bedroom.  When looking for the night shirts, she un-rolled the bedding to look inside (when washing sheets, pillow cases and quilt, my wife will roll the sheets and pillow cases up inside the quilt to make sure nothing gets on the sheets like our daughters cat).  Her night shirts were not inside with the sheets and such.  My wife was gone most of yesterday.  She got home about the same time I did.  She went into the bedroom and just happened to glance at the grand daughters rolled up bedding and saw her 2 night shirts laying next to it.

Is it possible that my wife completely overlooked the 2 night shirts when she checked the bedding?... Yes!  But, my wife has always been the person who found the stuff the kids (or I...cough) couldn't find.  She is very bothered that she could not find the night shirts and they just turn up 2 days later.  No one else but my wife and I have been at the house for over a week.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,441 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted Yesterday, 08:47 AM

When I do sheets with other laundry, often I'll be making the bed and feel a lump, usually a T shirt, underwear or what have you. Gets all wound up in the dryer
Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

LOL :rofl:

What's happened to your signature Vlawde?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,441 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted Today, 03:12 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 06 August 2020 - 07:58 PM, said:

LOL :rofl:

What's happened to your signature Vlawde?

I have no idea!
Posted Image