Witch Nearby?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Altersense

Altersense

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 17 July 2021 - 06:59 PM

I thought I would share an experience that happened about 2 years ago. I and my daughter had temporarily relocated to the country to my friends house. A very nice place. Before covid, I worked at a job where we often times got home after 8 p.m. There first week I was at my friends, I would feed my daughter if I hadn't already, give her a wash, maybe watch tv with her or read and tuck her in. I would then go outside with a glass of wine and sit. It was so far from town it was absolutely dark, the stars were very bright, and there was always a gentle breeze. A small windmill turning nearby. Very relaxing. Rejuvenating, almost.

This routine continued for almost two week. Then a very busy weekend at work hit and my daughter and I got home much later than usual Friday and Saturday night. I remember an uneasy feeling getting out of the car. Something I forgot to mention is when we would get home, my friends dog Sunday, would always come out of the shop, greet us, walk us to the front door and then return to the shop. Well, when I had exited the vehicle, Sunday came out but she was nervous, and softly whimpering. I got my daughter out of the car and she literally started whimpering and telling me to hurry and looking around nervously. She had never done that. She had always acted very comfortable outside at night. So,all three of us were feeling off. The dog walks us up to the door and then runs back to the shop.

I didn't get a chance to sit outside in the evening that weekend but I promptly picked up the ritual Monday evening, or tried. I sat down feeling uneasy still. Like being watched intensely. I'm two sips into my wine when the breeze goes still and I get it. I usually see a series of words with a visual. The first was SHAPE SHIFTER with a mental visual of what looked similar to a werewolf, then the word WITCH in black and white. Well, that was the end of that night. I promptly went inside to finish my wine and went to bed. A few nights went by. I wouldn't sit outside. My daughter and the dog still whimpering all the way to the front door at night. One evening I realized I had left the bag with my daughter's brush in the car. I was not happy but had planned to run to the SUV and back. Six feet from the door, it was like hitting a wall. I couldn't do it. I did a U-turn and said "Nope, nope, no...", slamming and locking the front door behind me.

It was that evening, or the following, that what I feel was a confirmation happened. I had a horrible dream. I don't have bad dreams unless there is a reason. It was one I had to pull myself out of, so although I am not a regular lucid dreamer, but more of a passive observer when dreaming, when this dream was going horribly wrong, I pulled the plug and woke myself up. It feels like swimming against the current, taking much longer than I want to surface but in reality it probably is only a few seconds that pass from the moment I decide that I dont like the narrative the dream has taken on and waking myself. The next couple of things happen within a few seconds.

Simultaneously from waking, I hear my friend down the hall. She has woke and is calling out for her husband sounding very distressed, who I find out the next morning had been on call and apparently left, so she woke up from a nightmare alone in her bed. Then, the next second, out of the pitch black darkness and standing next to me, I hear a woman laughing. Almost melodious. But very darkly. Its as if she knows I am going to understand the punchline soon. Which I did. I knew its what had been stalking us outside. I did what I have learned to do over time. Own my space, set my boundaries. I never felt her in the house again. Outside was a different story. Although it felt like we were still being watch from a further distance, it wasn't far enough. The next morning, I had asked my friend what had happened. She just looked at me and said ,"Girl, I was having the most horrible dream and I don't have dreams like that."

I didn't tell her I had one also and what happened after I woke. Funny thing was, she couldn't tell me what her dream was about. I couldn't recall mine either. You would think a dream so bad, you would remember abit of it but no. Anyways, I don't know if anyone knows about shape shifters and the lore. I've found similar stories between that from native Americans and that of stories I've heard about witches. Both say the shaman, warlock or witch gets that ability only by one means. Sacrifice. I've heard it must be a family member, or child. Someone they "love" to show their devotion. Anyone know something on this subject or heard rumors? I am interested.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 04:49 AM

No, I haven't heard of any human or other sacrifices but I 'm sure there could be some crazies out there! I have only heard people have an awakening or discovery to theropropy, and it is not something someone "becomes", so no sacrifices. :fright:

It is my understanding therian or otherkin witchcraft can't physical shift in the real world. But there are other forms of shifting, the closes, would be the belief they are able to  astral, dream or bilocational (A bit like an out of body experience) shift. Maybe that was something your visitor was into.

It is also common to forget dreams even nightmares so don't be too worried about that. I personally like to keep a dream journal but I have also heard some people also record their dreams because they are so easily forgotten.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Altersense

Altersense

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude

Posted 18 July 2021 - 06:05 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 18 July 2021 - 04:49 AM, said:

It is my understanding therian or otherkin witchcraft can't physical shift in the real world. But there are other forms of shifting, the closes, would be the belief they are able to  astral, dream or bilocational (A bit like an out of body experience) shift. Maybe that was something your visitor was into.

I did mention the astral projection thing to someone yesterday as a possibility.  I've heard and read alot of  eyewitness accounts
about shapeshifting from native americans, Satanists, and people who actually hit the shapeshifter with their car while they were in their form. One was a very engrossing one from a nurse. If I come back accross these various stories, I will link them here.

I think alot of our initial impressions into some ideas is our conditioning from fictional books and movies that may hold some truth but also some misconceptions. I think this is done sometimes purposefully. That being said, I have found Life, is in fact, stranger than fiction, lol.

Oh, I just remembered a pretty good documentary somewhat along these lines. Its free if you have Amazon Prime. It is called The Beast of Bray Road. Pretty interesting.

https://www.amazon.c...east of &sr=8-4

As far as the dream, I agree with what your saying. It is just I have dreams like THAT where there seems to be an outside influence historically once a decade, and I still recall them. Even the one I had when I was quite young, about 5. It could be a coincidence but in my shoes, it is abit odd for me is all��. One thing I just realized is those dreams were fortelling about my future timeline. This was not like that. This was just a wicked dream. Maybe thats why I couldnt recall it. Ultimately, it meant nothing. Hmm.

Edited by Altersense, 18 July 2021 - 06:06 AM.

#4 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 11:43 AM

Yup, sounds like there was someone you could call a wicked witch in the neighbourhood. That's good that you've learned to own your space and set boundaries. Being able to do that will prevent all sorts of unnecessary conflict.

The wicked look to create conflict and turmoil (both inner and outer), look to instil fear in people, look to provoke people -- to elicit anger/hatred/spite with their rude interruptions and (if unchecked) continuous advances into people's personal space.... whether they choose to show up in the flesh or show up in your dreams (or to otherwise influence you from a distance). In short, the wicked wish to disrupt you in order to control you (through your reactions) and get what they want. If you know what you're doing, you simply don't allow them to do that. And that's where it ends: you put a stop to their silly games before they can even start.

View PostAltersense, on 17 July 2021 - 06:59 PM, said:

I've found similar stories between that from native Americans and that of stories I've heard about witches. Both say the shaman, warlock or witch gets that ability only by one means. Sacrifice. I've heard it must be a family member, or child. Someone they "love" to show their devotion. Anyone know something on this subject or heard rumors? I am interested.

There are other ways, but yes, in certain 'disciplines' the practitioner gains abilities like shapeshifting after offering up a loved one as a sacrifice... like with Navajo skinwalkers (whom the Navajo describe as "witches" who practice "bad medicine"). That's the deal they make. Some groups are pickier than others about who must be offered. To my knowledge, it's usually a sibling or child -- or a non-blood related someone the individual thinks of in this way, but it can also be another family member or someone else they're close to.

I have seen partial transformations.

I have also seen animals whose 'energy signature' read as human, and who I considered either a human in animal form or a human spirit 'piloting' an animal body. These didn't have the vile or wretched nature of the twisted skinwalker variety though, they were nice-looking animals.

Edited by True North, 02 August 2021 - 06:52 PM.

#5 Altersense

Altersense

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 113 posts
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude

Posted 04 August 2021 - 06:45 PM

View PostTrue North, on 02 August 2021 - 11:43 AM, said:

There are other ways, but yes, in certain 'disciplines' the practitioner gains abilities like shapeshifting after offering up a loved one as a sacrifice... like with Navajo skinwalkers (whom the Navajo describe as "witches" who practice "bad medicine"). That's the deal they make. Some groups are pickier than others about who must be offered. To my knowledge, it's usually a sibling or child -- or a non-blood related someone the individual thinks of in this way, but it can also be another family member or someone else they're close to.

I have seen partial transformations.

I have also seen animals whose 'energy signature' read as human, and who I considered either a human in animal form or a human spirit 'piloting' an animal body. These didn't have the vile or wretched nature of the twisted skinwalker variety though, they were nice-looking animals.

THAT is very interesting! Have you written anything of your experiences and knowledge?

#6 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 11:52 AM

View PostAltersense, on 04 August 2021 - 06:45 PM, said:

THAT is very interesting! Have you written anything of your experiences and knowledge?

I don't believe I've shared much about shapeshifting in particular on this forum, at least not at length anyway.

One thing I should probably bring attention to, and which I'm sure any readers can appreciate, is there's a big difference between appearing to perform [insert action] and actually performing [insert action]. For example, does a stage magician really cut his beautiful assistant in half, or merely appear to? What I'm getting at is that some of what's classified as shapeshifting involves a degree of trickery; it's achieved in part by costume and in part by magical means.

And then there's straight-up, actual shapeshifting.

#7 Altersense

Altersense

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 113 posts
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude

Posted 06 August 2021 - 04:31 PM

View PostTrue North, on 06 August 2021 - 11:52 AM, said:

I don't believe I've shared much about shapeshifting in particular on this forum, at least not at length anyway.

One thing I should probably bring attention to, and which I'm sure any readers can appreciate, is there's a big difference between appearing to perform [insert action] and actually performing [insert action]. For example, does a stage magician really cut his beautiful assistant in half, or merely appear to? What I'm getting at is that some of what's classified as shapeshifting involves a degree of trickery; it's achieved in part by costume and in part by magical means.

And then there's straight-up, actual shapeshifting.

Love it! I mean, i dont want to be in that sort of presence, but the topic is really interesting.