• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:43 AM

I don't want to put my fakes on here. I'm too good at adobe, and I don't want to ruin my credibility with you guys.  When I analize pictures, I look for flaws in the adobe work.  Some people are just so darn good at it.  Even smart enough to fake something small like an orb.  My messege to fakers is that we all want to believe, but there is no need to fabricate images.  The ghosts are really there...you have to be in the right place at the right time.   They don't all show up on photos.   I've gotten glowing orbs that emit their own light before that I can't explain.  I've even gotten what looks like childrens faces, not only in cemeteries, but ruining some of my wedding shoots.  I've deleted so many, i really wish some of them were posted here.   for the past 5 years i've been on dialup, so haven't been able to upload much.  I submitted a few of my images in 1999 or 2000 under the name Sarah.  Yea..i've had what looks like ghosts muck up my  wedding shots.   for any of the fakers out there, who do claim that these fabricated images are real, just carry your camera around with you everywhere. digital makes this so much cheaper to do.  You'll be suprised.  I bet you within a year of taking at least 5 images a day, you'll have something amazing.

good luck on the real hunt and, and nice fakies too.  I love good adobe work, as I adore adobe myself.

#102 trin

trin

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 22 December 2007 - 08:18 AM

Not an intentional "fake ghost photo"  but rather a phenomenon that might get mis identified as a ghost.

It's the grave of Lord Asano ( the 47 Ronin 's lord)... this is the smoke from inscense and candles during a festival/memorial for him and his retainers.

from here:
http://samuraidave.wordpress.com/category/samurai/

#103 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

Some of my better fakes...

All are real pictures, no photoshop. All of these are "time exposure/motion blur" combinations.

The "classic" ghost ...

Shadow ghost and transparent figure ...

Demon face ...

#104 AugustineGStudy

AugustineGStudy

Creeping Death

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,475 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

Snowlord, I LOVE these photos!  The second one is my favorite.  I like the "demon face" too.  They're spooky (without being overdone), but they're also beautiful and very ethereal looking.  Thanks for posting them!

Posted Image

Many thanks to SilentWalkerGStudy for the awesome banner!

#105 Snowlord

Snowlord

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

I'm glad you liked them.

Here are some "reflection" anomalies ...

The Sun reflecting in my camera lens, making the shape of a figure ...

A "reflection orb", from a streetlight ...

UFO ... here is a Red Winged Blackbird masquerading as a flying saucer ...

And a fleeing rabbit appearing as a strange anomaly in the woods....

#106 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:25 PM

Snowbird, your ghost photos...even though fake, are incredible. I love them.

#107 bigmamasandi

bigmamasandi

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:I own two carpet stores. I have a great best friend, he is also my husband. I love to help people whenever I can. I think all Libras are this way. I moved from Houston to Bossier City about 15 years ago. I really love it here.

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:24 PM

SNOW, How beautiful.... I LOVE them. You are good babe. REAL GOOD. Thank you for sharing.

Sandi

#108 Snowlord

Snowlord

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for enjoying them.

#109 blubird

blubird

EVP

• False Positive
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

YOu are a true genius hun, but you know I think that anyway LOL

#110 Creature man

Creature man

The Everchanging User

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:Please, Do I need to answer that??

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:41 AM

Look at this, its totally fake investigate.gif
( The light flushed out the color making it look like a bright person )

Attached Files

Edited by Creature man, 03 December 2008 - 06:42 AM.

I like the part where it went "WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP"

Skullcandy is awesome, I got new headphones(finally!!)!

#111 sugaree

sugaree

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:tired of trying to ignore what ive been seeing and feeling all my life, i'm ready for answers

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

i hate that i can't see most of these photos anymore!  And for anyone who still checks here - thank you!  These are helpful with learning to discern what is real and what isnt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users